Search results

1. ValeriCUPR

2.0 TFSi Misfire probs

Actaully yes , when i drive it normally to work i dont use high octane fuel :) my bad..
  2. ValeriCUPR

2.0 TFSi Misfire probs

what for example can the remap do to cause misfires ? it does make sense but at the same time it does not :D so i will go again to tune it to 2+ but damn i want the powerrrrrr
  3. ValeriCUPR

Cupra k1 misfire

will be good to check for injector issues , do you smell gas in the oil ?
  4. ValeriCUPR

2.0 TFSi Misfire probs

Hello, I hope you are well , i have kinda same situation with my facelift Cupra R. The car has Stage2 map , i have misfires only on idle , and when i say only i mean that if i barely touch the pedal it goes away. New coils , new plugs , new injectors and hpfp(because of failed injectors) i have...
  5. ValeriCUPR

Copra rear Bumper + R32 diffuser

Hello all, I am having a idea to combine Copa rear buper with R32 diffuser on my 2010 Cupra R. Is it possible ? Does someone already made it ?
  6. ValeriCUPR

EVAP Delete DIY

Big thank popov YES !! i got it all now. Big thanks mate , are you from Bulgaria too ?:1st:
  7. ValeriCUPR

EVAP Delete DIY

I get it :d I finally got it , i was mistaking the DV and the N80... shame on me ! Deleting the canister is making the valve stop working as i understand ? Thank you again its a bit hard to understand the structure of the EVAP , why should i place a filter when we reroute the hose out of the...
  8. ValeriCUPR

EVAP Delete DIY

Hello all, Sorry for the dumb question.. The ticking thing is the N80 as i understand :rofl:, so can it be deleted and just leave the vane coming from the tank that is used for ventilation ?:wtf: Is the N80 some kind of a pump-valve that helps vapors go to the inlet? I just want to first...
  9. ValeriCUPR

EVAP Delete DIY

2.0 TSI Cup R EVAP delete Hello from Bulgaria guys , I have Mk2 facelift Cup R ,and im now going to delete every single valve that is possible. So i got a PCV delete kit and it looks easy to install. Also the Manifold flap delete kit. Now... the EVAP sh*t thing is looking hard to do for...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.