Search results

1. Help with fault codes

Will be sure to have timing and compression checked Is it also worth while getting a leak down test done ?
  2. Help with fault codes

They were sooty black which is throwing me off, how can I be getting a code for too lean when the plugs would indicate I’m running too rich ?
  3. Help with fault codes

Ah okay I wasn’t aware of that, How would you recommend I went about looking for leaks then? And also is there anything I can check in vagcom that would help me narrow down potential problems Also forgot to mention in op, plugs were changed around 2 weeks ago and old plugs were black, is this...
  4. Help with fault codes

It’s a timing belt on this car mate, this may be a stupid question but can I ask what you mean by the cam advance unit? Also the fuel filter was changed by last owner, not too sure about how long ago but probably a year to 18 months ago, I have a new fuel filter there but I just haven’t got...
  5. Help with fault codes

Yeah, belt and tensioners were done at 76000, the car is only on 93000
  6. Help with fault codes

Hi all, I have recently encountered the problem of my Ibiza Cupra r 180 engine code bbu throwing codes posted below 16396/P0012/000018 - Bank 1: Camshaft A (Intake): Advance Setpoint not Reached (Over-Retarded) 17559/P1151/004433 - Long Term Fuel Trim Additive Air; Bank 1; Range 1...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.