Search results

1. Help! No brake lights except high level light

No didn't buy a switch so all good. Aye the upper now stays off and comes on only when you press the brake pedal as designed :)
  2. Help! No brake lights except high level light

Chaps, thanks for all the info appreciated. Although the bulbs looked like they were o.k. they weren't in the end. When I replaced them it all sprang back to life. :D Something else I noticed i hadn't before because it was dark when I replaced them. The upper brake light was permanently...
  3. Help! No brake lights except high level light

ah ha that will be the one the fuel of satan [:@] lol
  4. Help! No brake lights except high level light

o.k. Thanks guys. I don't have the glow plug light on my dash, I have seen this as a symptom on other posts. I've sent the misses down to Halfords (i'm at work) to get some bulbs, i'll try them tonight. If no good I'll have to speak to the dealer about getting a switch and hopefully I can fit...
  5. Help! No brake lights except high level light

thanks guys appreciated. Lee you've seen this before. So worth having a go getting the brake switch replaced and see how it goes?
  6. Help! No brake lights except high level light

Morning guys hopefully someone has seen this before. Can find a thread for the Ibiza with the same issue but there was no fix. My 03 leon has developed an issue with the rear brake lights. Both Cluster brake lights are not working but the high level one is. This seems to rule out the brake...
  7. No brake lights except high level light

Morning and Hi, did you guys manage to get this one fixed? My 03 leon has developed the same issue as described by knysna4 above. I can get the lights to come on when I fire up the rear fog lights. Would appreciate any help!! :)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.