Search results

1. olliechambers1

What features can be activated after purchase?

The stalk on the steering wheel is actually the entire steering control unit. Without all the other electronics in there the ACC won't work. You can probably get it if you know the part number, but it'll probably be very expensive!
  2. olliechambers1

Ibiza 150 FR Evo question

Hopefully that should answer your question
  3. olliechambers1

What VCDS options would we like to have looked into

Just to make everyone aware, OBDeleven now has a list of "apps" for the Arona to do some of the things discussed in this thread.
  4. olliechambers1

Ateca Rear View Camera Pinout needed

After some digging I've found the 10% discount code: 3SL5N12M I don't know when it expires so you might need to be quick!
  5. olliechambers1

Ateca Rear View Camera Pinout needed

FYI, there is a 10% discount code on OBDelevens Facebook page at the moment. I bought the device and PRO unlock code for about £55 all in! The PRO code was emailed to me right away, and the device took about a week to get to me I think.
  6. olliechambers1

Arona misbuild

You'd think so but apparently not!
  7. olliechambers1

Arona misbuild

It's not the only "misbuild" that has been spotted on an Arona! See if you can spot the error in this one: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201802053424495?atmobcid=soc3 I think it says something about the quality control in the factory unfortunately :(
  8. olliechambers1

Arona Subspoiler

Because there is no information about it anywhere.
  9. olliechambers1

Fitting a centre armrest

Much appreciated Phil!
  10. olliechambers1

Arona Subspoiler

So I was just watching a video on the main Arona page of the Seat Accessories Catalogue and couldn't help but notice this half way through: Does anyone have any more info on the "subspolier", and what do people think of it in general? I can't decide if it looks good or not :confused:
  11. olliechambers1

Fitting a centre armrest

Thanks for the info Phil! From what others have said in the Ibiza forum it's a dead easy job so I don't really want to pay the dealer. The only drawback I can see from going the DIY route is that the dealer offer a 2-3 year warranty on dealer fitted parts (3 years before and 2 years after...
  12. olliechambers1

Arona is awesome

My dealer quoted me 4-5 weeks for delivery when they found out the build week, however they've just told me today that they expect it to arrive at the start of April which is 3-4 weeks.
  13. olliechambers1

Fitting a centre armrest

PhilYerBoots, could you take some pictures of the instructions please when you've got a moment? I want to know how involved it is and what tools and things will be needed as my dealer has quoted me 1hr labour (£45!!) to fit even though apparently it's a 5-10 minute job :blink:
  14. olliechambers1

March 1st 2018

Did it cost you anything to have to calipers done?
  15. olliechambers1

Just had a look in the manuals and the Self Study Programs for the Ibiza and Arona and it looks like the 3rd lever needs to be installed for the adaptive cruise control. As far as I'm aware the only Arona models that have the 3rd lever are the Excellence, Excellence Lux, Excellence First...
  16. olliechambers1

Radar guided cruise control is up there for me. Along with folding wing mirrors on lock and being able to make adjustments to the number of clicks the "comfort" turn signals do. I think it might also be good to enable a rear view camera for aftermarket install (If it even needs coding?). It's...
  17. olliechambers1

Arona Lead Times

I ordered a FR Sport 1.5 on the 28th December. My order was "accepted" by the factory on the 10th January. I found out from Seat Customer Service UK on the 1st February that my confirmed build week is the 12th March (week 11?). My dealer has told me that it usually takes about 5 weeks from the...
  18. olliechambers1

Arona is awesome

I ordered a FR Sport with the 1.5 engine on the 26th December and I've just found out that my confirmed build week is week 12. My dealer has said that it usually takes 5 weeks from the confirmed build week until handover (excluding any dealer fitted stuff).
  19. olliechambers1

Test Drive

I like the look of the exhaust pipes, I hate the fact that they're fake though. I'm hoping at some point in the future someone will do a kit to make them into real pipes!
  20. olliechambers1

Test Drive

When I ordered mine I went in with a few quotes from CarWow, the dealer just said to me that CarWow is for failing dealerships and they won't match anything from it! True there is 4.9% on finance but there are very few cars with 0% that don't need a very large deposit, and I can't afford a car...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.