Search results

1. The Daily Meme

[SOLD] Mk3 Leon Cupra 290 Lux 2020 Desire Red 20,000 Miles

Noteable features on the Cupra Lux Trim: Adaptive Cruise Control Heated Seats Suede/micro leather bucket seats flat bottom steering wheel digital dashboard apple car play Cupra Drive profiles - Dynamic Chassis Control DSG 7 Automatic Gearbox with paddle shifters Modifications: OEM Cupra R...
  2. The Daily Meme

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It used to be necessary after the first 5,000 miles or so. Down to the inaccuracies in machining technology. Hence the breaking in period to prevent damaging your engine as bits and pieces rubbed more than they perhaps should. You’d change the oil to get all the metal filings out of the oil to...
  3. The Daily Meme

Regular or Super Unleaded?

Page 264 of the manual: I have a cupra 290, it says Super unleaded 98 on the fuel cap cover, and so i've only ever put 98+ fuel in the car.
  4. The Daily Meme

Bluetooth audio issue!

Yeah, im not sure what might be causing that. From memory the DAB antenna is in the boot window. At least on my Sport Coupe model it was. It may also be in one of the side windows. You could try a digital radio app on your phone and see if you have any more luck with that. Could be that you are...
  5. The Daily Meme

Bluetooth audio issue!

Do you have a dash cam?
  6. The Daily Meme

Bluetooth audio issue!

Yes, 2015/16 I think was the year they started adding car play/android auto to the cars. It should be fairly obvious as the cars with "full link" only have two buttons on the screen and a usb port in the space under the climate control dials. Very few cars with carplay/android auto still had all...
  7. The Daily Meme

Aero Side Skirts and Induction Kit

You can try here, they deliver. I've bought parts from them before and they are pretty good. https://seatdirectparts.co.uk/parts/leon/mk3-2017-2019-facelift/accessories-mk3-2017-present-facelift/seat-leon-2017-2020-side-skirts-blade-style/ Or ask your local dealer for a quote. I know there is...
  8. The Daily Meme

Bluetooth audio issue!

Does your car have car play? My sister has a 2015 Leon with Car play. I didhave this issue on my old Leon when connecting with bluetooth. The bluetooth feature didn't like me using apps outside of the standard music app. The solution for me was to make sure I had no other apps running before...
  9. The Daily Meme

Check left reversing light?

I once left my old (VW not SEAT) car out in very heavy rain for nearly a week. The next time I drove it I got bulb warnings despite the bulbs all working as normal. The problem was some water ingress in to the connections between the tail light cluster and the power cables. They went away after...
  10. The Daily Meme

ADHESIVE KIT SIDE BLADES

Nice. In case it hasn't been mentioned to you already, the parts only come primed and will require painting. My car is Desire Red which is a three coat system. It was about £100 for the paint and adhesive kits to finish the job.
  11. The Daily Meme

Maxton Rear Diffuser - Cupra

I have the rieger one, prefered it because the fins look more like fins rather. The Maxton ones look too square to me. As for fitting, I found the guides I read on teh forums pretty unhelpful for the most part. I stumbled across this video which, although it is in spanish, it demonstrates the...
  12. The Daily Meme

Body kits from Seat

One thing I wanted to put on my old fr was the Sport rear bumper, but it was £600+ and came primed, and oyu had to buy the sport exhaust seperately. Probably cheaper to have something custom made. Luckily my Cupra has twin exhausts no but the bumper is still the same as the one on the FR. I've...
  13. The Daily Meme

ADHESIVE KIT SIDE BLADES

I had them fitted to my car last week. Whilst I didnt fit them myself, the guy that did fit them said the process of fitting them was simple, in the sense that you just use a bonding adhesive kit and stick themt o the car. The difficulty is getting them in the right place since there are no...
  14. The Daily Meme

What do we all do for jobs

Not a door salesman but I sell solar panels. ?
  15. The Daily Meme

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Car is in the bodyshop for some upgrades. Sneak preview.
  16. The Daily Meme

2018 Leon Cupra R

You're asking the guy that bought a carbon fiber fuel cap.
  17. The Daily Meme

2018 Leon Cupra R

Noice, the digital cockpit upgrade really makes teh difference. The dials make the car look so dated now.
  18. The Daily Meme

DSG7 "hangs" when stopping

Yes that isn't normal. unless as yous top you are only lightly pressing the brake. In mine, a complete stop when firmly applying the brakes it will drop in to idle even before the car has stopped (I have the traffic monitoring radar so it reads if the car in front is moving or not). However, if...
  19. The Daily Meme

Door Seal Recall

Does anyone know if this was sorted? Took my MY20 Cupra out today and first time it’s really been exposed to heavy rain. I’ve noted drips when I open the doors before but thought nothing of it. However today I was dripped on while I was driving. Wasn’t necessarily heavy rain either, just it’s...
  20. The Daily Meme

MY20 Cupra 290 Lux (Desire Red)

I haven't posted it yet, will put it up later today. Wanted to add a watermark but have yet to decide on one as I am going to change the Instagram handle as well. In terms of keeping clean, it looks clean so long as there is no lumps of mud on it, quite easy to do where I live. Country lanes on...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.