Search results

1. Bucket seat help!

Have had a quick look on her but can't see anything about the seat being too high. Have just fitted a motamec evotwo with omp subframe. I'm only 5"8 but I am sitting way to high. It seems like the subframe sits to high. The bucket seat is side mounted and have gone as low as I can. But it's...
  2. DSG reliability

From personal experience I've not seen many problems with dsg. But I do live in a area that is very flat. Have heard that places with more hills is where the dsg can run into more problems. I can't say I would be put off though.
  3. Full Link activation

Dealer can install full link for a fixed price. Can't remember how much it exactly is though.
  4. "Component protection active" ?

Will need to be plugged into Odis and have a test plan run on it so the ECU knows it's meant to be there. Just a safety/security measure put in place
  5. N249 delete?

I am also looking into it. Personally I think it's a good idea as it may well hold boost bestter and be abit smoother on the power from what I've heard.
  6. Cupra 290 to Hyundai i30 N. Mad?

I have driven both. Am a huge Cupra fan but the i30n was a big surprise. May be lacking in power but an amazing drive! On a good twisty road or on the track I think the i30n would just about have the edge especially in the corners.
  7. Vehicle status - No entries ??

If it's any help I haven't seen an arona come with a space saver as of yet
  8. New to the forum!

Hi I'm Connor and I've just signed up. I own a Leon Cupra 1.8t. Have owned it for 10 months now. Runs really well and is a work in progress. Have used the forum many times but only just signed up. Hope I can in time get advise and maybe help others to. Cheers
  9. New Virtual cockpit

I believe it will be available on the cupra 300 in the next few months. So I'm told as you can get on the Leon now
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.