Search results

1. Difference Between Boc, FR, Cupra

I know this question has probably been asked a lot but I’ve recently bought a 1.4 tsi FR 150 DSG, as I’ve only been driving a year and I’m 18 there’s not a chance I could afford insurance on a cupra or boc. Anyway to the point, as the bocanegra and cupra seem to me to be the same engine apart...
  2. Declaring Modifications

Thank you, what is Adrian flux like with young drivers? And do they beat most companies on comparison sites? Jack Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Declaring Modifications

Yeah thank you mate, not sure how they are with young drivers I haven’t looked at all just been on the comparing sites but I’ll have a look into it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Declaring Modifications

Thanks Dan was just seeing if it was worth the extra money and by the sounds of it I’m deffo just gonna pay the extra bit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Declaring Modifications

Seen one I fancy and I’ve been looking far and wide for cars over the past couple of months, but the Ibiza packs the most power for money and insurance coverage, and in my opinion looks much smarter than the VW polo blueGT, got a quoits without a box at 18 with only a Years no claim bonus for...
  6. Declaring Modifications

Yeah mate just heard of some stupid mates who don’t declare, but if it’s not too much more to declare it’s definitely worth it because insurers love being in your pocket especially at my age, cheers man Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Declaring Modifications

You only pay £80 more? Well I’m that case I’d deffo declare was just expecting to be paying a lot tbh Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Declaring Modifications

So I’m looking to purchase the seat Ibiza FR 1.4 tsi ACT this month as a step up from my first car (mk2 fiat punto) I know it’s gonna be a pretty big jump from a 60bhp to a 140bhp car so for the first few month I won’t be doing anything apart from getting used to the car, however after that I...