Search results

1. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Now it is possible to turn CID check in Standard units,and also installation of Lifetime Mapcare in Standard and High units. If anyone needs,contact me in PM.
  2. Head unit change.

Sorry guys, I was away,now I am back and everyone can contact me in PM for retrofits and coding.
  3. Head unit change.

Hello guys, If anyone needs,I can unlock MIB2 units,adapt CP and the rest...
  4. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Can anyone share firmware 1338 for Mib 2 High?
  5. Virtual Cockpit vs 'traditional' speedo/rev gauges... help or hindrance?

If you dont like the Virtual Cockpit,I would gladly exchange analog cluster that I have with yours... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Looking for info on changing my MIB1 to a MIB2

That is a MIB2 STD.Cant help with that sorry. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Looking for info on changing my MIB1 to a MIB2

I can patch Harman Becker units. What is your part number? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Looking for info on changing my MIB1 to a MIB2

You cant finish this via dealer. Dealer can remove CP,and enable the unit to work in your car.Any FEC related features like Bluetooth,Navigation,USB,AMI,Full Link will not work. MIB1 FEC and MIB2 FEC codes arent compatible.Since your car came out as a MIB1 unit dealer will transfer FEC MIB1...
  9. Looking for info on changing my MIB1 to a MIB2

5F0 035 020 or 5F0 035 043 for main unit 5F0 919 604 for 6.5inch display 5F0 919 606 for 8inch display Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Tuning box broke my ECU - Word of caution

Tuning box hasn't got anything to do with the ECU failure. EDC17 are prone to failure,and something is fishy here about the price. 3k bill for ECU? New ECU with programming and coding is around 800E at my dealer.
  11. Facelift led headlamps to work on pre facelift

Your remote control is stored in BCM,as well as SWAP codes for Cruise Control,Driver profiles and Fatigue detection. 315MHz is US remote control standard. 433/434 is EU remote control standard. So your frequency range is 433/434 EU. I will post the part numbers when I get back from the trip.
  12. Facelift led headlamps to work on pre facelift

Its not about the headlight HZ its is about remote control...
  13. Facelift led headlamps to work on pre facelift

Control module for new headlights. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Facelift led headlamps to work on pre facelift

Cupra doesnt have separate part numbers different than other Leons. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Facelift led headlamps to work on pre facelift

Yes you are right. Both headlights are their own CAN nodes,controlled by FCM module. That is why you need new BCM,new CAN Gateway(3Q0) which would recognize FCM module,FCM module and finally headlights.
  16. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I dont know why they call it HDD/SSD.It is an eMMC.But I guess nobody went deep as I did inside :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Why do people write that Seat Navigation Plus has HDD/SSD inside when it doesnt have any of those two? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Facelift led headlamps to work on pre facelift

On a scale on 1 to 10,I would rate this 11 if you are having no experience in heavy wiring modification. You need facelift BCM,facelift gateway module,FCM module instead of Headlight Leveling module and facelift headlights. Then rewire both front headlights and you are done :)
  19. Retrofit Auto Lights/Wipers on 2017 MY18 Leon FR

For 09 - Cent. Electrics is usefull for reading DTC’s only.No coding etc etc. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise