Search results

1. Deano j1971

Has anyone updated brakes on mk3 cupra?

@SamM2342: I upgraded the brakes on my ST300 from the single piston too brembo 8 pots. As a stroke of luck I got the calipers and carriers very cheap and I got the two piece 365mm jhook discs from Reyland motorsports which has a great reputation for BBK, brake lines were upgraded too. Lots of...
  2. Deano j1971

REVO - APR advice needed......

I also got my ST300 done at Clive Attowe (revo stg 1 + dsg)about 2years ago and never had any problems. As @NotSoSimple said you won’t regret it. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. Deano j1971

Maxton or Reiger Diffusers.. .

@Tara...I’ve got the Rieger rear diff on my ST and I also have the Rieger front splitter. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. Deano j1971

REYLAND BRAKES. HAND TO HAND WITH AP RACING / GIRODISC???

@Fer16v....I upgraded my front brakes on my St300 from the oem single pot too Rs3 brembo 8 pots. I got the 2 piece floating 365mm j hooks from Reyland. If I remember Martin was a great guy to talk too and very professional,I think the best thing to do is give him a call. Sent from my iPad...
  5. Deano j1971

Cupra R ST silent running

@Blade...I bought cat back system from a German company called Friedrich motorsports for my 2017 St300. I know they do a valve system for gpf Cupra’s called the Street Beast, plenty of clips on YouTube to hear what they sound like. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Deano j1971

Cheapest option for a quad exhaust

@fluffy01016....it was a Powerflow dealer near me who done a res delete on my St and welded the Akrapovic dual tips on the old exhaust system. They should have plenty of exhausts tips to view and would be a lot cheaper than purchasing a branded system. The guys done a good job on the car. Sent...
  7. Deano j1971

what have you done to your car today ?

@Maypack....everything’s ok with the family and me,managed to bag myself a job in November so I’m now classed as a key worker delivering stuff for FedEx. It feels good to get back to work since the accident.Mrs Maypack&you ok. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. Deano j1971

what have you done to your car today ?

@Maypack..predictive text....seems like someone’s been having too many sherbets while this lockdown has been going on.[emoji2957][emoji2957] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. Deano j1971

Change Dual exhausts to Quad

@fluffy01016...nah,no need to cut the diffuser plenty of room for them. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Deano j1971

@fluffy01016....these are all I can find.. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. Deano j1971

@fluffy01016....Before I purchased a new cat back system for my St, I ordered some Akrapovic tips from AliExpress and had them welded on to replace the oval set up. It was just for the look really and I thought it looked pretty good. I think they were about £54 for the pair, ok so they are fake...
  12. Deano j1971

Remap vs box

@fluffy01016...yes it’s does make a difference but in a good way. It feels a lot smoother in gear change when in comfort mode. When you use sport or cupra mode in auto it becomes a different beast. Only used launch control a couple of times and that is @%#£ing hilarious.[emoji1787][emoji1787]...
  13. Deano j1971

Remap vs box

@fluffy01016....I too have a St 300 4Drive and have been running revo stage1 for nearly 3 years and tcu stage1 for around 20 months. 300bhp is a lot of power in these cars but I can assure you the extra bhp from revo will put a massive smile on your face when installed. Never had a problem...
  14. Deano j1971

Installing Rieger Rear Diffuser - Cupra ST

@dmpx....glad to hear that you’ve got the old diffuser off, have you installed the new Rieger one yet[emoji1696].We need to see some pics of the final product please. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. Deano j1971

@dmpx...once I had one end loose I just gave it a bloody good pull and it came off the clips. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. Deano j1971

@dmpx..don’t know if there is any difference between pre facelift and facelift models of the st diffuser but mine came off very easy. Found this picture from the workshop manuals if it helps. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. Deano j1971

@dmpx.... underneath the oem diffuser there should be 3 fixings you need to remove,one each end and one in the middle. Then youneed to use a plastic trim removing tool and starting at one side you need to insert it between trim and bumper. Red screws. Blue trim tool. Sent from my iPad using...
  18. Deano j1971

Hello from Edinburgh

@Andrew Corson..I actually purchased the black boot badge but I wrapped the front one. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. Deano j1971

Hello from Edinburgh

@Andrew Corson...Hello and welcome to the forum.I am the proud owner of a St as well running revo stg 1 + tcu. I upgraded my exhaust which I purchased from a German company called Friedrich Motorsports via eBay and it cost way way less than the Milltek one you are looking at. Also I may have...
  20. Deano j1971

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

@donoli74...I’m not sure weather the skirts would look right, I was thinking about getting the blades instead. I already have spacers on the car: 18mm on the rear and 20mm on the front because of the bbk. Other mods I can recommend is the strut brace, revo carbon series intake system, revo stg...