Search results

1. Deano j1971

Could the new 2020 Cupra Leon look like this.

https://www.motor1.com/photo/4391433/render-cupra-lion-2020/ Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk
  2. Deano j1971

Brake upgrade/ 370mm x 32mm

So a very good friend of mine has upgraded the brakes on his 2017 rs3 to the ceramic ones. He’s had the original 8 pot refurbished with a 18 month warranty and said that they will fit my Leon St 300 but stay away from Audi discs as they have a tendency to warp.Now he is offering them to me for...
  3. Deano j1971

Abt....for £500!!

https://www.evo.co.uk/news/22429/seat-leon-cupra-r-st-announced-with-optional-365bhp-upgrade Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk
  4. Deano j1971

Cupra Terramar...

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/cupra-reveal-coupe-crossover-first-standalone-model What do we think people. Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk
  5. Deano j1971

Photoshop/Alloys

Hi all,I’m seriously thinking about getting a new set of 19”alloys for my St300. Is there anyone out there who is good at the photoshop thing,and if I can send you good enough pictures you could possibly make them look like they are on the car.[emoji848][emoji848] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Deano j1971

Golf R.... Help me..

. Very interesting outcome. The guy in the golf r thought he had it..... but the good old MK3 copra had him licked..I've done this a couple of times at some lights too...Ohhhh Matron.[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk
  7. Deano j1971

Rieger rear diffuser St300

I know this may have been covered before but can you install diffuser without taking the bumper off. Thanks. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. Deano j1971

MK3 MODS....

Well after arriving back home from work today, i sat down on my chair in the living room and wondered what I might treat my car to next modification wise. After seeing all the great cars at the last SCN meet in Castleton it seems like there is not one car that has not got any mods left to do...
  9. Deano j1971

Seat spotted cards.

Well ten of these arrived in the post a little while ago, shout out to @Syphon for sorting them out... should be able to dispatch of them quickly and welcome some new members to the forum. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Deano j1971

Stickers are back....

Look what arrived in the post this morning.... big shout out to Syphon who made this happen.. who needs a stage2 to get close to the 400bhp mark when these babies give you that extra 20bhp [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]...ha,ha.. might need to get one for my front splitter... Sent from my iPad...
  11. Deano j1971

Sports cat Downpipe

Hi all, i posted a thread about this a few days ago but did not get a reply(maybe it’s been a topic on here before). I’ve got a 2017 st300 and I’ve had the resonator delete done,now it’s enhanced the pops&crackles abit ( not as loud as the hatch version).,and I want the noise to be louder when...
  12. Deano j1971

Cupra ST300 Carbon Edition

So we had the limited edition Cupra r come along with only 70+ models available to us here in the uk so we had to be quick to get our hands on one (or a fat wallet). Now we have the cupra st300 carbon edition with only 50+ models available to us. This model is even more expensive than the cupra...
  13. Deano j1971

Sports Downpipe recommendations.

Hi all, I’ve got a st 300 with the resonator delete done and it has enhanced the pops and burbles when putting the right foot down. But I’m looking for something a little bit louder but not too loud when on full boot mode, I’ve heard that a sports downpipe will do the job but not sure on which...
  14. Deano j1971

Wheel spacers.

Morning all, I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice and a link on some hub centric wheel spacers for a 2017 st 300, what mm should I put on the front and what I should put on the back wheels. Obviously I would also need to purchase longer wheel bolts etc. Also the car has had a...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.