Search results

1. Altea gearbox

I have a altea 1.6 petrol on a 57 needs a gearbox does anyone know if the golf gearbox is the same thanks
  2. Lock unlock button not working

Hi did u change them yourself
  3. Lock unlock button not working

Got the anti hijack disabled and key 1 press for all doors
  4. Lock unlock button

Keys are fine it's the lock/unlock switch inside car
  5. Altea Stylance central locking issue

I have same problem like a few but no 1 seems to know the cause
  6. Lock unlock button not working

Auto lock don't bother me just the lock/unlock button tryed keeping it pressed in still no joy it's as if there's no power to it but once the auto lock comes on the lock button will turn red is there a fuse for this button can't see nothing in manual cheers
  7. Lock unlock button not working

Does yours light up when put lights on mine don't just when the doors auto lock
  8. Lock unlock button not working

Hi guys have a problem with the Lock/unlock button inside altea when I drive off the doors will automatically lock but if I need to unlock door or lock door with switch I get nothing but lock button will light up red when I pull away I've tryed a new switch but still the same any ideas :confused:
  9. Lock unlock button

Hi guys new to this site Have a problem if anyone can help got a seat altea but have a problem with the lock/unlock button as it doesn't work when I drive off door will lock and get a red lock light on button but can't unlock doors within the car tyred a new switch but it's exactly the same...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.