Search results

1. Ibiza 2022 Software Updates

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had media playback issues. Mine was similar that the same song would play every time, but instead of going to the next song in the same album or playlist, it'd go to a totally different one! This was thru AA using YouTube music Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using...
  2. Order status - build weeks

Finally getting mine Tuesday 8th March. Was built 2nd week in Jan, but it took a few weeks for it to be shipped, arrived into Southampton 23rd Feb, I thought VAG use Sheerness but hey ho! Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  3. Order status - build weeks

Ordered a Xcellence Lux end of August, built last week, on route to UK. Was originally quoted beginning December. Like ppl have said chip shortages have hit vehicle production hard, not the only sector to suffer with this. Mrs ordered a SMax hybrid April time, quoted November, but came early...
  4. Optical parking via obdeleven

Dealer fit ones are only audible sensors. Factory fit ones will give u the OPS Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  5. Heated Seats - Xcellence Lux

Don't believe it comes with heated seats, got the same on order at the moment. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  6. Parking system doubt

Rear View Camera!! Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  7. Facelift Ibiza

Ask me in November as it's a factory order!! Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  8. Facelift Ibiza

Ok so I ended up going with and Xcellence Lux 110hp manual in desire red to get the front, rear sensor and rear camera. Although I'm losing the sportiness on the outside of the FR Sport, I'm gaining other stuff like parking sensors, rear camera, ACC. Pretty damn good deal too. My 2018 Leon SE...
  9. Facelift Ibiza

I've just asked dealer and the rear activate on reverse been engaged and the front on a switch, which sounds s bit rubbish tbh. Potentially back to the drawing board!! Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  10. Facelift Ibiza

Hi all, Currently have a 2018 Leon and looking to renew my PCP deal with an Ibiza FR Sport 110hp. I'm favouring the facelift as I've been offered pretty much identical deals on the current and facelift and an extremely good px value on current car. I'd really want parking sensors front and...
  11. Rear LED tail light not working.....

Now,...... It's decided to work again! Still gonna get it checked out though! It hasn't filled with condensation or corrosion, looks like new from inside! Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  12. Rear LED tail light not working.....

Its this one. Just a bit weird that the indicator bit still works Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  13. Rear LED tail light not working.....

Hi all, I've had an error come up on dash about check tail light, the cluster on the right side of the boot lid have stopped working as a DRL/ rear light. The indicator part of it still works. I've unplugged it and plugged it back in a few times but hasn't kicked it into life, any ideas of a...
  14. Leon Lead Time and Manufacturing Errors (68 Plate)

I would say good choice. Definitely what i would have done too as u get more for your money. Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
  15. Interior Design

How many times a day do you ask him 'Hows your SEAT?' Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
  16. Interior Design

Interesting that Audi have allowed that. Must be happy with Martorell's standards. And probably frees up sum room at their gaff Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
  17. Interior Design

I look at Skoda as level with SEAT as they do make sum good looking cars tbh. All concept all have these wacky designed interiors. It will probably look something like that, just reigned/dialled down a bit. As for the new Leon interior, who knows, some say like the Tarraco! Sent from my...
  18. Interior Design

VAG do have to be careful of what they allow SEAT design their interiors as they wouldnt want it looking the same as Audi/VW. Also I would say that the interior is ok, i only really look at infotainment and DIS and the other stuff i'm not too fussed about. I would say its better to have less...
  19. Carista App

Are u trying it with the circled option? I assume u have folding mirrors?!?! Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
  20. Hi everyone I'm back with a Leon on the way!!!

Optional extra. 1st extra i added. Also got convenience pack plus, Park assist pack, full link and spare wheel. Was all before this WLTP nonsense! Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk