Search results

1. Has anyone used racechip or dtuk?

I had the DTUK CRD2+ on a MK3 FR, it was great to begin with but after a few weeks it was constantly brining the coil light on which was getting more and more consistent, the only way it would come off is if I changed the map via the control box but eventually all settings was bringing the coil...
  2. Infotainment problems

Thanks for the reply! So I’ll be playing music via Spotify and it works fine, then if I switch over to YouTube etc the sound plays for a split second then mutes and when you turn it back up it instantly mutes again, the only way it will work is if I disconnect the Bluetooth and re connect it...
  3. Infotainment problems

Hi all, has anyone came across a problem with the sound on the infotainment unit? the problem is when playing Bluetooth music if I switch to a YouTube video or a video on my phone the sound mutes itself and won’t play through the speakers. the unit is hardware version 640, the one without the...
  4. Dtuk crd-t+ fuel & boost system - fr 2.0tdi 150

I’ve got a DTUK tuning box for sale. It’s currently on a MY64 León Fr 2.0TDI 150. if anyone is interested. Was bought 6 months ago and comes with box and original receipts. Not sure what these go for so I’m open to offers & based in Redcar NE. Tried to post link to DTUK website but won’t let me...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.