Search results

1. JBRADY95

Traction light staying on, as well as other codes, help

It’s not the TPMS light on but I have tried pressing the TPMS button and TCS button and resetting the codes but still no avail. And I am aware of that, I just know the right MOT testers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. JBRADY95

Cheers for your reply. The DPF I’m not too worried about either as I’ll just get that taken out and mapped out before long, just want to get everything else ironed out before I stick some money into that sort of thing. I just want to sort the traction control light/lack of traction control...
  3. JBRADY95

Someone help please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. JBRADY95

Hi everyone, I have a 2007 Leon FR PD170 with the BMN engine, it’s done a steady 190,000 miles but still drives well, pulls well etc but recently the traction control light has come on and stays on. Now I’ve done some research and seen people say ABS module, which is then confirmed when the cars...
  5. JBRADY95

Why use an n/a inlet cam

Nice car in your profile pic, Ive had 3 Saxos now, awesome little cars! Anyway, on to the N/A cam. Im doing a fairly big turbo build at mo and using an inlet N/A cam as they give a higher lift and in theory holds boost until higher into the revs and gives a small BHP gain. Will soon see with...
  6. JBRADY95

N/A inlet cam dimensions

Hi Does anyone know the size of the lobes on the N/A inlet cam used in performance turbo builds, from ADR and AGN engines? I have bought one and want to make sure its the right cam when it arrives etc and its definitely the correct one. Cheers
  7. JBRADY95

02M 6 speed DIY rebuild help

I would also like to know how to rebuild/repair these boxes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. JBRADY95

Are these flywheels the same?

Hi Just wondering if anyone knows if a AUM 5-speed flywheel will fit on to the BAM 6-speed engine? Cheers
  9. JBRADY95

Fan Upgrade/Change

?
  10. JBRADY95

Battery kill switch/ignition switch

Do you mean FUSE box?;) Okay so leave the small fusebox in the engine bay but relocate the battery itself into the boot and then switch the wire that goes between? Do I need to earth the switch at all? Also what about power surge from the alternator, people say you need to wire up a "run off"...
  11. JBRADY95

Battery kill switch/ignition switch

I am wanting to wire up some switches in my road/track car, but need some help. I am wanting one of the switches with the red keys to kill the entire battery off for an emergency use, but then just a little flick switch for the ignition. So I am guessing for the flick switch for the ignition...
  12. JBRADY95

Rear caliper/handbrake issues

Wound them right back down as far as they’ll go. One comes out but stays out even though the lever on the back is fine? And the other comes out a bit then just retracts back in all the way so just doesn’t work or self adjust Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. JBRADY95

I was wondering if it needed fluid in and bleeding etc for the pistons to come and retract in properly. So might hold off for now until the fronts are connected and i can bleed it, before i think about buying new calipers!
  14. JBRADY95

What upgrades are common on the rear? Ive just paid for new discs and pads and dont want to be paying for new discs and pads as well as calipers haha! Im debating just disconnecting the handbrake cables and just sacking it off as its a track car anyway but would be nice to sort properly. Theyre...
  15. JBRADY95

I am having a few issues with my rear calipers/hand brake. I have a long on-going project car and I have recently just built back up the rear end of the car. Ive rebuilt the calipers with new seals and then put new discs and pads in etc and reconnected them up but theres no brake fluid in the...
  16. JBRADY95

Outer cv

Highly recommend J&R. Had loads off them for plenty of cars, only ever had to return 1 after it got noisy after 6 months and it was easy to return and had the new one quickly enough, never had any issues
  17. JBRADY95

Rear door outer handle issue

As for the outer handle, you need to clip that bit of plastic thats on the end of the metal cable, clip that back into the groove shape in the handle. Then take the little "block" that slides into the that big gap next to the handle. Once youve done that, on the inside of the door theres a small...
  18. JBRADY95

Rear shocks

I know but a lot of stiffness comes from spring rate too and I'll still have the lower/stiffer springs. Ive contact Pro-sport who makes my coilovers and they said theres no difference in their shocks to standard ones, just they're a shorter travelo_O
  19. JBRADY95

Rear shocks

How you have yours on the gravel is exactly how I want mine, the front sits fine just those rears, Just unsure whether I stick standard shocks in the rear, whether it'll make any difference to handling
  20. JBRADY95

Rear shocks

Nooo you don’t get me haha I’m well educated on mechanics sorry I must be poor at explaining lol. Okay so the rear end, they have a spring and shock separate, I bought a second hand set of coilovers however the rear shocks that came with the set were just standard ones so I thought I’d upgrade...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.