Search results

1. alnsaz

Roof Bars + Roof Box

Roofbox.co.uk I have Cruz aerobars and a Kamei Husky box for my ST Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  2. alnsaz

How to Identify a 130 and 150 PS Leon?

Had my 1.5 130 for nearly 6 months now and not once has it kangarooed. Drives just as well (if not better due to less weight) as my previous A4 Avant 1.4 Black
  3. alnsaz

1.5 TSI EVO Issue

My 6 week old 130 is nothing but a dream to drive. I thought that coming from an Audi A4 1.4 150 I'd prepare for disappointment especially after reading about all the 'issues' but must say I'm very happy with the way mine drives :) I'd expect that MY2020 cars would come out of the factory with...
  4. alnsaz

It's here!

Supermarket fuel on a non performance car I'll have on a 2 year lease is fine for me [emoji2957] Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  5. alnsaz

It's here!

Another wee drive this afternoon, it's a tidy handler and certainly nippier than my last car with the 1.4 150hp engine. Wanted to clean it properly this afternoon but the Mrs thinks my work from home day is better spent on Christmas prep haha!
  6. alnsaz

It's here!

Yeah quite impressive, good petrol? It'll be getting the usual Morrisons stuff all my cars have had...
  7. alnsaz

It's here!

Almost 3 months to the day since ordering my Leon Estate 1.5 TSI (130) FR Black Edition was delivered at 9am Very pleased with it in Magnetic Grey and looks like it'll be a nice place to be for a couple of years Took the delivery driver to the station (20 mile round trip) and impressed with...
  8. alnsaz

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

If it's any consolation to those waiting, it's not just Cupras affected. My Black Edition Estate with build week 21/10/19 now has an estimate to dealer of 23/12/19 due to being stuck at UK port! I was given false hope of having a 'YA69' registration plate allocated then the bad news followed on...
  9. alnsaz

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Not for a Cupra but GAP on my new lease Black Edition Estate (when it arrives!) is £76.44 through gapinsurance.co.uk :)
  10. alnsaz

Fan washer jets

The FR Black, Excellence and Excellence Lux models seem to be the only ones with the winter pack for MY20 Really strange that the Cupra / Cupra Lux isn't being offered with this! I just fitted this mod on the Mrs Audi A3 and it makes a huge difference. £20 off ebay from Crewe Audi. They were...
  11. alnsaz

Phone cable tidy

Just bought one, thanks [emoji106][emoji16] Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  12. alnsaz

Back to the brand!

Hi guys I'm a long time lurker here after years of having various SEATs and more recently a couple of Audi's I've a new Leon Estate 1.5TSi FR Black Edition due at the end Nov/early Dec and looking forward to getting back amongst the seatcupra.net community Pics as soon as I get it :) Nice to...
  13. alnsaz

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Lovely! Mines due in around a month, Black Edition Estate (standard 130 bhp) in Magnetic Grey, looking forward to it. Happy motoring bud :)
  14. alnsaz

Freetrack advice

Go for it! Great motor, fast, reliable and spacious. I done 30k miles in mine from may 08 until Dec 10 with no probs. Minor bad points were expensive tyres and low 30s mpg Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk
  15. alnsaz

Bestish tyres for 17's

Don't rule out Falken's - great tyres and very well priced. Camskill usually do them
  16. alnsaz

Altea Freetrack 4 Specifications

All UK Freetracks had them. They only work with the lights on as I found out to my embarassment at the dealers and they are sensitive to getting blocked with snow/ice etc which will blow the fuse
  17. alnsaz

Bye All!

Well the Leon is gone... Traded it and the Mrs wee Micra for a new Zafira Tourer family wagon :ban: I've use of a company Astravan and have been promised a decent company lease car around April (Passat or similar) so we decided to save some cash and go to one car to suit our lifestyle with...
  18. alnsaz

What is the mileage on your Leon right now?

April 2010 Leon 1.6TDi SE Ecomotive - 39300 (trouble free) miles. A fair amount for private mileage...
  19. alnsaz

Glasgow recommendations

Yep second that - been buying and servicing SEATs with them for 10 years. Top notch!
  20. alnsaz

Replacing coolant advice please.

I had previous problems with a 56 plate Leon FR TDi - poor quality radiator welds caused coolant leak Radiator was replaced under warranty and all was well Might be worth checking?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members