Search results

1. Big poppa John

High level brake light Cupra estate

All done. It's easy when you know how!!!
  2. Big poppa John

Brilliant many thanks 🙏
  3. Big poppa John

Broken high-level brake light lens - anyone else?

Do you know how to remove the light from the spoiler on the Cupra estate version?
  4. Big poppa John

Upper rear brake light lens

Chris, did you manage to get your replacement light fitted?
  5. Big poppa John

Does anybody know how to remove the high level brake light from the Leon Cupra estate spoiler? The lens has cracked and I need to fit a replacement but can't work out how to remove the light directly from the spoiler, or whether the spoiler needs to be removed to access it (hoping not!!!)
  6. Big poppa John

Sunroof rattle

Do you have any pictures of the plastic parts you have removed and how to do it?
  7. Big poppa John

Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

Wish I had the skills to open up my std boxes and fettle with the pipe work but I'd end up messing something up!!!
  8. Big poppa John

Not all 7.5R have OPF fitted though, only those made after a certain date which was some time in the 2nd half of 2018.
  9. Big poppa John

Thanks for clearing that up 👍
  10. Big poppa John

Does anybody know if the mk7.5 R exhaust fits the Rieger rear diffuser as the cutouts are significantly bigger than the stock part. Must add the quality is far better than the Maxton items as well.
  11. Big poppa John

Leon Cupra 300 ST 4drive Catback Exhaust Wanted

Pre OPF model required, any make or model considered but preferably looking for a resonated system. What's available???
  12. Big poppa John

Seat backs cracked 2018 Cupra

Which dealer if you don't mind me asking? Did you encounter any resistance from them or was it no problem? Cheers, this gives me a little hope of getting it sorted.
  13. Big poppa John

The car is a 2018 model. I noticed the passenger seat back crack about 18mths ago and this seat hardly ever gets used but I've recently noticed a crack on the drivers in exactly the same place, it does seem too much of a coincidence and I suspect the part is weak in that area.
  14. Big poppa John

Both seat backs on my optional buckets have now cracked in the same place. Has anybody managed to get these replaced under warranty or know how to remove them in order to repair?
  15. Big poppa John

Golf R estate exhaust back boxes

Is this for sale? If so how much?
  16. Big poppa John

I have a spare exhaust that I'd like to do the same to. Can I ask what additional piping was needed to achieve the final result and am I right in thinking what you have done is remove the pipe that comes back on itself and now it's more or less straight through?
  17. Big poppa John

The ultimate front splitter thread

How much was this supplied and fitted?
  18. Big poppa John

Induction kit Cupra 300

Defo worth the extra outlay for the hose and elbow especially if your saving money buying as a package.
  19. Big poppa John

Rieger rear diffuser St300

I didn't even jack mine up. I did it lying on my back. If I remember rightly the hardest part was getting the original diffuser off once the screws had been removed. It is held on with clips that retain in the bumper. As others have said you just have to use force to pull it off. It's hard to...
  20. Big poppa John

Rieger rear diffuser St300

Yes, I did mine without removing the bumper.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members