Search results

1. product_of_ozil

Lucifer's ultimate guide: 1.4tsi fundamental problems

I've just checked the tech specs on auto trader the engine has 138bhp so I'd imagine that engine won't need two turbo' s [emoji52] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. product_of_ozil

So the 2014 leon had twin turbo engines? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. product_of_ozil

Should I stay away from the 2014 seat leon fr 1.4 tsi then? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. product_of_ozil

Buying Seat Leon 1.4

Should I stay away from a 2014 seat leon fr 1.4 tsi then? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. product_of_ozil

Can I put facelift xenon headlights to a seat leon mk3 fr without the tech pack?

Looking at it now it doesn't have all the bells and whistles, it doesn't have the heated seats like the new one I've just seen, unfortunately it's red :( Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. product_of_ozil

Can I put facelift xenon headlights to a seat leon mk3 fr without the tech pack?

Oh they led? I was told they were xenon, great now I feel daft for posting this topic up Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. product_of_ozil

Good point, I think I was just getting impatient, the fr I found was at a low price but I agree with you, I'm going to wait for the right car with the right specs to come along Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. product_of_ozil

Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a mk3 seat leon fr, found one on eBay that has all the bells and whistles except the tech pack, so it has the standard headlights. I was wondering is it possible to install the facelift xenon headlights to the leon mk3 fr without the tech pack? Any input would be...
  9. product_of_ozil

Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

So is this the same for the vw scirroco 2.0 gt tdi 170 bhp? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise