Search results

1. CallumFox5

Part Number Query

Hi all, Im looking for help locating a part number or a link to buy a replacement cover for the light unit on the interior of the boot lid, passenger side please Pictures attached showing part. Thank you.
  2. CallumFox5

Full link - way to use it with no cable?

Essentially the thing I want but doesn’t cover Apple phones I don’t think!
  3. CallumFox5

do you have link to thread? Cheers.
  4. CallumFox5

Hi all, I had full link added to my car last year, and I was wondering if there’s any way to use it without using the cable? As I have a concern of it hurting my phone if I am charging it overnight and then if I use full link for a journey for navigation or music in the morning for 1-2 hours I...
  5. CallumFox5

Black alloys dilemma

Kidderminster, Worcestershire!
  6. CallumFox5

Black alloys dilemma

Thanks for your comments @BigJase88 and @SRGTD. I have two quotes currently, £150 for two wheels (Kerb rashed and the most significant paint flaking), or £280 for the set. 4 days to complete. Or Wheels and Tyres £50 each. Wheels on car £65 each. 2/3 days process.
  7. CallumFox5

Black alloys dilemma

Hi there, I have black alloys on my MK3 Leon Black Edition, and I have done kerb rash on one of the alloys, but the others have paint flaking off. I'm weighing up a dilemma, last time I had them done on my driveway, they looked great and they were done in a couple of hours, I'm looking at...
  8. CallumFox5

Tyre Pressure System Playing Up

I don’t have the same tyre brand as I had a puncture and they didn’t have the same brand of tyre to put on same day so changed brand, so the tread depth/wear is different but if that screws the system up then that’s dumb, because what if you get a puncture? My front right is needing changing...
  9. CallumFox5

Yeah always do them when they are cold!
  10. CallumFox5

Yeah, had a big drive Saturday, made sure all my pressures were correct Friday evening as it had been pinging all week, stored the values and then it was pinging a day later. Is there a way to check if I do have a faulty sensor or shall I just wait for the service next month and bring it up...
  11. CallumFox5

To be honest I don't really rate the system highly, I have had a puncture on my front left from hitting the corner of a square weight in the road that somebody swerved late for, knew I blew my tyre, managed to crawl to somewhere safe, no warning from system, got the spare on, drive about 2-3...
  12. CallumFox5

But if you set the values surely it doesn't matter what pressures you have set? It detects the drop from the pressures you put in.
  13. CallumFox5

32 PSI is what it says in the fuel flap sticker for comfort. It's a Mk3 Leon 65 plate. 1.4 litre. I've been told that the system isn't in the tyre when I went to local tyre place when it first happened to see if the sensors were bad, they said that it is in the wheel arch but not sure how...
  14. CallumFox5

Hi all, So I have been having issues with my tyre pressure management system playing up, where it will just ping on the dash that either the front left or front right tyre has lost pressure, but it won't have. At the weekend I made sure both my tyres on the front were at 33 PSI and reset the...
  15. CallumFox5

Seat Leon Cupra Spoiler

Hi there, do you have a picture of this finished? Considering a spoiler on my 2015 FR Leon. Cheers.
  16. CallumFox5

Team Heko Wind Deflector Fitting

Okay thank you!
  17. CallumFox5

Oh great cheers, I was fiddling with front pair for ages I kinda rushed the rears. Did you say the front ones are okay if they feel tight without clips?
  18. CallumFox5

Vertical, across the top of the window.
  19. CallumFox5

Hi everyone, I’ve just had some Heko front and rear deflectors delivered and went to fit them and ran into the same issue with the clips, they don’t seem to want to go up and into the channel, especially on the rear ones. And once they are in, you can still see clip if the light is on the...
  20. CallumFox5

Large amounts of condensation on the inside of the windscreen.

Thanks for all the replies. I'll check the spare wheel well. And change the pollen filter, see if that changes anything. There's no consistency to when this occurs which makes it harder to work out why.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise