Search results

1. Installing Joying android head unit.

Well I tried something haha to make it a bit more easier.. If you go to the website what I wrote down below you see a picture of the interface what I'm using now. So I just plugged in the ISO cable set what was included with the radio and that small box is only connected on the iso but not on...
  2. Installing Joying android head unit.

I don't know, I sended a e-mail to joying maybe they can give me an advice or what you said live without but I think we are the same because I wanted to get it worked Or do I have to order the CAN to ISO Without the TCP steering wheel control unit what I used on the pioneer? The ISO part...
  3. Installing Joying android head unit.

Well I installed the unit en just plugged in the ISO harness but the steering wheel buttons doesn't work, the rest of the radio works fine
  4. Installing Joying android head unit.

Thanks for replying again :) At the moment I have the pioneer avic f960dab and for that I needed a steering wheel control interface from TCP with a special lead cable for pioneer. The new head unit from joying, the joying JY-UM135P2 has no connection for a lead cable. So do I have to order a...
  5. Installing Joying android head unit.

Well currently I have a pioneer radio installed instead of the standard seat head unit, so there is already a head unit installed connected with ISO so I think yes.. But I'm completely a noob in this.. Sorry for that
  6. Installing Joying android head unit.

Hi guys, I got a question about installing an aftermarket android head unit from joying. There is a ISO cable included for installing the head unit, only there are two wires called key 1 and key 2, those two wires are key learning wires for the steering wheel control but I don't know how to...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.