Search results

1. Rear wiper hitting Cupra estate spoiler

Hi guys Just fitted the Cupra spoiler to my estate, and the wiper is now catching it 🤦‍♂️. Do the Cupras have shorter wiper arms/blades? TIA Mark
  2. FR ST exhaust upgrade to Cupra R

Morning guys. Im looking to upgrade the standard FR exhaust, the the Cupra R system. Ive already got the system and the rear valance, however ive noticed that there is an under body trim panel. Ive had a look on CarProg2 to see if I can find part numbers (5F0825189) but none 'appear' to be for...
  3. Leon Cup Racer technical info PDF

No sure if its of interest to anyone, but happened to come across this http://www.seatmotorsportitalia.com/public/Categorie/2/TECHNICAL-MANUAL-LEON-CUP-RACER_2015.pdf
  4. Coding alterations removed after SEAT software update

Had the car in for service yesterday, where I was informed that there was a software update to do with the directional indicators. Once I received the car back, I noticed that some of the coding I had previously done, had stopped working. Folding mirrors being the first. Is it just a case of...
  5. Im an idiot and dont deserve nice things

Ive been wondering if the subframe had moved. :think: But we'll find out come Monday. And yes, it is a proper SEAT garage.
  6. Im an idiot and dont deserve nice things

Update. Track rod has been replaced, camber is still out. Have also developed a noisy wheel bearing. :thumbd: Cars booked into local dealer for service on Monday, see if they can see anything.
  7. Im an idiot and dont deserve nice things

Unfortunately, I need to use the car, all be it for small trips, and wasnt risking destroying a band new trye. Jeeze! The column as well?!? I thought things we stronger than cheese.
  8. Im an idiot and dont deserve nice things

Hi guys. Had a bump last weekend and smacked a kerb. Smashed a 5-6" chunk out of the front passenger alloy and knocked the tracking out. Got a replacement rim and tyres fitted this morning, along with having the tracking reset. The guy came and got me to show me why my tracking was out.... Ive...
  9. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Is there a translated list of what items are and their functions, when youre looking at your LOG files? Example German - ENG116952-ENG116179-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion A 16 English - ENG116952-ENG116179-Light or Luminaire 16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9- Light Function A 16 ^Pretty...
  10. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

What type of VCDS interface works on the facelift Leon? Ive got a HEX+CAN lead from RossTech and there are some adaptations Im unable to use. Something about 'unable to support 256 coding', off the top of my head.
  11. Good day from the North East

Hey all. Thought Id introduce myself, advised first post and all that. Just collected my Mk3 Leon FR ST last night. So far really impressed with it, although going to take a bit of getting used to, as its a bit bigger than my Fabia. I'm a bit of a long time lurker to the forum, so thought...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members