Search results

1. Drew1

Selling Cupra r

Thanks I’ve posted there
  2. Drew1

Selling Cupra r

Hi all I’m gutted to be selling my r-tech stage 3 Cupra r can anyone direct me in to the right place to sell it on here thanks
  3. Drew1

Wheel spacer

Thanks for the reply Damien, what’s the most common set up that people go for?
  4. Drew1

Wheel spacer

Hi everyone, Im going to be getting wheel spacers for my Cupra r 1p What I’ve seen is people fitting wider spacers to the rear compared to the front why is this? Or is it best to go the same thickness all round? thanks
  5. Drew1

Ko4 turbo

Ko4 turbo taken of a 2012 Cupra r facelift, Complete turbo with n75 valve still fitted, Car as Only done just over 50k, No smoke boosts well Was running at stage 2+ by r-tech also had a full turbo health check with receipt to prove. £500.
  6. Drew1

K04 removal

Hi everyone can anyone advise me on the best way to remove k04 turbo and manifold, Cupra r mk2 facelift Thanks
  7. Drew1

Tte420

Thanks for the replies, didn’t think about pulling of crank oil feed to check the feed coming through will defo do that to as a safety measure 👍🏻
  8. Drew1

Tte420

Hi everyone, I’m going to be fitting a brand new tre420 turbo in the next week or 2 to my Cupra r, I’m just wanting advice on the best way to prime the turbo? Thanks
  9. Drew1

Rear hub abs

Ok mate thanks for the info
  10. Drew1

Rear hub abs

Hi everyone, I’ve been cleaning my rear hubs hub and I’ve damaged the back of the hub, the bit I’ve damaged is the rubber part on the back that that works in conjunction with the abs sensor, Now I’ve got my abs light on. Is there any where I can by the rubber ring part or do I have to by a...
  11. Drew1

Clunking

Update problem fixed, bottom drop link bolt was not fully tightened thank DAILY
  12. Drew1

Clunking

Just an update I’ve turned my steering and noticed that the clunk/clicking is coming from the drivers drop link, I only fitted new yesterday how can this be
  13. Drew1

Clunking

Hi all in need of help, I’ve fitted power flex ARB yesterday along with new drop links, Now I have a clunking noise from drivers side, only when I weave left and right sharp whilst moving, no clucking when turning left and right stationery nor is there any noise when I turn left or right...
  14. Drew1

Gearbox

Hi everyone I’m just wondering how strong is the mk2 Cupra r facelift gearbox 2012 currently running stage 2+ 379bhp 431ft/lb In the next few months will be going stage 3 (hybrid) this is why I’m curious regarding gearbox Thanks
  15. Drew1

Brake callipers

Mine as got the spring clip mate
  16. Drew1

Brake callipers

There’s nothing wrong with brakes mate I’m just wanting some better looking callipers, either with the r logo or brembo
  17. Drew1

Brake callipers

Hi all does anyone no of any direct fit callipers fir a Cupra r mk2 340mm front discs, Either brembo of a mk3 or callipers of a golf r
  18. Drew1

White smoke but only now and then

Fitted standard pcv valve and it’s sorted my white smoke issue
  19. Drew1

the car as only 52k
  20. Drew1

Sorry for the late reply I’ve only just had it mapped and all tests come back spot on I’ve been told by my tuna to put standard pcv valve back on that will cure it I’ll post my results