Search results

1. nickdavies2010

Hey guys, new to the forum, hoping for some advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. nickdavies2010

New mods guys!!! Car was reving up to about 2.5k revs by itself on idle. Did some research on here and from your advice I diagnosed it as pcv problem. Fitted an eBay pcv delete kit along with eBay air vent boost gauge. Problem solved [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. nickdavies2010

Just uploaded a pic. I didn’t go for the DV+ I went for the gfb vta as it has a few % atmospheric. It sounds mental. If you want dump valve sounds this is the one for you. Just so you guys know. There’s no loss of power between gears neither
  4. nickdavies2010

Good morning guys, quick update on the car. So I was combining was loosing boost somewhere, I ended up buying a gfb vta as I always wanted a dump valve noise. OMG!!!! I took the original diverter valve off and it was completely split in 2. So I fitted the new diverter valve and WOW!! The car is...
  5. nickdavies2010

Leon cupra beats modded Nissan GT-R

Hey guys check out Dmo deejay on YouTube, there’s a Leon cupra on the one episode that pulls on a modded Nissan GT-R. Must be running some crazy bhp. It’s savage!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. nickdavies2010

Hey there. What you driving? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. nickdavies2010

So my Leon is now running stage 2 apr software. The 3” decat along with the map has completely transformed the car. It now pulls strong up to 7k revs. I’m very happy with the results and many thanks to the guys at vw Gwent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. nickdavies2010

Update guys! Popped over vw gwent for a chat with the guys this morning. They’ve booked me in for a map in the morning [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. nickdavies2010

Just like to add the place I use for my maps is vw gwent. They are based in Newport South Wales and I would highly recommend them.
  10. nickdavies2010

So once I’ve finally fitted the gfb vta diverter valve I’m thinking of going back to the place where I got the stage 1 and seeing what they can do for me map wise as the car sits now. Was completely standard before stage 1. Since then fitted a neuspeed pflow induction kit, 3” decat and the...
  11. nickdavies2010

My £130 3” decat. eBay job went from Germany Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. nickdavies2010

The new addition to the family Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. nickdavies2010

My Leon fr [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. nickdavies2010

Neuspeed pflow induction kit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. nickdavies2010

Thanks yellow fr [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. nickdavies2010

Good afternoon guys. I don’t seem to have the upload option on my iPhone. Any ideas?
  17. nickdavies2010

Thanks for the information. I’ll get some pics up tomorrow. So, went over Welshcoast customs today and had my £130 decat ( eBay job from Germany) just like to mention the guys fitted the 3” decat to my standard cat back system without any issues. Can’t say I’ve noticed a massive difference in...
  18. nickdavies2010

I’ve just tried copy and pasting them to the thread that I’m writing. Way to complicated for me lol
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.