Search results

1. Discounted New Cars

This might happen to most. Every time I visit https://www.dealerreviews.co.uk/usedcars/ for dealership information before going ahead any further.
  2. Leon Cupra vs. Golf R vs. Audi S3 - sound

That's nice. Thanks for sharing this here.
  3. Leon Cupra vs. Golf R vs. Audi S3 - sound

Absolutely yes, Thanks for adding this.
  4. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Yes, Thanks for adding this up here. I can understand your point.
  5. Buy used or new through a broker

That's nice. Have a great ride and many congrats on New one
  6. what have you done to your car today ?

Take a ride mate. You have a Cupra and you're thinking like this. Be a rider and enjoy the rain.
  7. Alexa and digital cockpit in cupra's

Absolutely, We can now hear wireless carplay. We have got a Bluetooth mode with car. It's running absolutely fine with every phone with Android and Ios system.
  8. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Absolutely I am with Rcopus, I think every car manufacturer must provide software updates at free cost as a quality service. Thanks for adding this point.
  9. Leon Cupra vs. Golf R vs. Audi S3 - sound

Would love to hear. Please share the exact sound of these giants.
  10. Cylinder head parts prices required

Any update on the prices? I am also looking for some prices for these parts.
  11. Lime Green Cupra K1 - Hybrid turbo

:lol:awesome, It really looks great. Thanks for sharing all this.
  12. Buy used or new through a broker

If you're looking for used cars you should be going through various used car website before making any purchase.
  13. Big Part Discounts With mjr901

I am looking for some parts at the moment. Will soon send you an email once I get some time. Thanks for sharing your email.
  14. MK3 Leon Grey Mirror Caps

Let me know if this is still available. I am looking for something like this.
  15. Small scratches

I will definitely give Rubbish Boy's method a try. I have too many of them and wanted to clean them all. Let's hope for the best.
  16. Anyone ordered yet?

I will never go this if these are not 1. No electric rear windows 2. No armrest 3. Pure laziness in leaving the buttons on the left of the gearstick when there is room on the right. How anyone can go for this? By the way there are lot other variants? Any idea?
  17. Amazon Alexa

It's a nice touch with SEAT Models. It will really allow to make you some nice things. Thanks for sharing this.
  18. Buy used or new through a broker

Hi , I believe you can use any broker but some points needed to be taken care of. As you're going to invest a lot in your car whether it's a Used or new one you must verify the details of broker accreditation. Before, finalizing anything you must think twice. In my personal experience I have...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.