Search results

1. 2018 TSI 150 EVO Ibiza

Well it’s finally here! Only took 6 months! Driven it a little today after picking it up and absolutely love it. Fitted some illuminated sills and an armrest as it stands. I’ll try to upload photos of the sills but currently the website thinks that photo is too large...
  2. GAP Insurance

Has anyone taken out GAP on their new car and is it actually worth it? I'm on a PCP deal when it turns up in the next week or so so I guess just for that reason it may be worthwhile.. Can anyone recommend a cheap provider? Thanks :)
  3. Car Built & Goodwill Gesture

Morning all! I've just had a call off SEAT to say my car had finally been built and that it was winging its way to the UK and would be here within 3-4 weeks! I can't wait to take it on a nice drive around Scotland this Summer( Maybe the North Coast 500(Scotlands Route 66 if you didn't know) but...
  4. Beats Audio

Has anyone got any photos of the beats system? I’ve seen one photo and that’s the one on the configurator. I’d love to know what the sub and the other speakers look like really. Thanks :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.