Search results

1. nick s

0-60 & 0-100 times?

nice, type-r's are no problems at all for a K03s cupra :D yeah, yours is very similar power!! a well done K03s cupra is alot of fun. surprises alot of more powerful cars!! i remember i edged away from a 54 plate SL500 once from 20mph-140mph, bloke was well impressed :)
  2. nick s

0-60 & 0-100 times?

right ibiza was Green dynatwist enclosed Samco TIP KO3s Turbo Forge Actuator Forge FMIC 4 bar FPR Blueflame 2.75" downpipe & 100 cell cat bluflame exhaust system Forge 007 DV Jabba re-map Ninja is right, was spiking at 26 psi at first due to the forge actuator. was very aggressive...
  3. nick s

0-60 & 0-100 times?

my old ibiza was 256bhp & 282lbs/ft of torque. with really sticky tyres i had it recorded at an airstrip at 5.050 secs to 60mph. never did 0-100mph but i would guess it's around 13 secs. i expect my elise to do late 3's to 60mph and sub 10 secs to 100mph if driven well :)
  4. nick s

Supa Cupra!

should be beating a focus ST170 really!
  5. nick s

Dissapointed with a 1.8T

my cupra is 256bhp, fast, but nowhere near as involving or fun as my old cammed 106gti. hence why i'm selling it soon and getting a lotus elise :D
  6. nick s

k04 ibiza

bl00dy hell! i remember seeing that car on piston heads i think. what happened?
  7. nick s

GTi Festival @ pod

mine was the yellow cupra with standard wheels done black and jabbasport stickers on the sideskirts, sitting at the front of the fenced off area by the front of the que. didn't run though. wish i did now!! will prob go to the ford central day this sunday to represent the cupras against the ford...
  8. nick s

GTi Festival @ pod

was that you with the yellow cupra R pushing your car all the way up the que so your engine didn't get too hot? :D :D
  9. nick s

GTi Festival @ pod

anyone off here go to this today? saw quite a few mk3 cupras there. a couple were running up the strip. there was a silver one with carbon bonnet that was putting in some decent low 14 sec runs. also a girl driving a black one who couldn't launch for toffee and was doing 15.8's etc :happy: was...
  10. nick s

mr2 turbo vs cupra turbo

my mate has a rev 2 MR2 turbo with full TRD exhaust 230bhp. can't get near me.
  11. nick s

Looking at buying a cupra tomorrow.

has anyone actually had cambelt failurew at around 60k in their cupras? imnes on 65k and hasn't been done yet :eek: !
  12. nick s

they say they will sort th engine management light, but do you know they can just plug a laptop with vag-com in and turn it off? whatever problem is has will still be there, the light will have just gone off. usually if it's something small, like the maf has been unplugged etc, then the...
  13. nick s

These cars must be Rubbish!!!

spot on. i thought of every possible option, but the ibiza couldn't be beaten for the money in terms of looks, comfort, tuning potential, lovely interior, newish car etc
  14. nick s

Storm developments RR Day Results

the transmission losses seem very very high. when i had my cupra rolling roaded, i got 232bhp @ the wheels but only 256bhp @ the fly. yet some of you have 60bhp transmission losses at less power than me?!?
  15. nick s

watch out, unless he's replaced them. it's gonna have peeling handles :D
  16. nick s

you will find that the interior handles are peeling on almost every cupra you go and look at!! it happens to all of them!
  17. nick s

Santa Pod times from the Weekend

yeah that's him. do you know him?
  18. nick s

0-60 times

that 5.1 was a one off if i'm honest. all the other times i recorded ranged from 5.2-5.7 secs depending on tha launch :D
  19. nick s

yes we will :D the owner of the quickest n/a VTS lives near me, throttle bodied, cam'd re-mapped etc. ran a 14.0sec 2 weeks ago @ pod. my ibiza beats him easily. raced him a few times.
  20. nick s

that 13.8 looks like a fluke run. and ppl with K03s who are doing high 14 times obviously can't drive or somethings wrong with there car. im going up pod next month and am confident i will get 13's
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.