Search results

1. Cupra 300 - Zaustworx res delete pipe and adapter

This replaces the mid resonator box on a Seat Cupra 300 from 2017 to early 2018. This is for the hatch back 2 wheel drive variant. It is brand new and never fitted. Its made from 304 grade stainless steel. It comes with a fitting clamp AND an extra adapter piece to accommodate larger or...
  2. Res delete

Good to know thanks Nora2004! I ended up just getting a VAGsport one fitted on the day as the garage I use had those in stock. Christ on a bike its loud :cheeky:
  3. Res delete

Bit of a mess up on my part. The Zaustworx Res delete I got ended up being the correct shape but had the wrong diameter at one end for my car. It would have required a bit of fettling / welding to fit it correctly so im going to put it up for sale on here soon.
  4. Res delete

Appreciate the videos and opinions lads! I think im going to have to give it a go. E especially as its so cheap. I do a good bit of city driving so hopefully it doesn't cause too much of a scene
  5. Res delete

Tempted by one of these myself. Some of the Youtube videos make it sound asbo loud though. How do you find it?
  6. What size wheel spacers for Cupra st 4x4

That looks ace. What 10mm spacers are you using? Im looking for some myself and my Cupra is lowered
  7. Splitter, side skirts and rear diffuser

Do you mind explaining how are the side skirts attached? I dont think ive seen it mentioned anywhere.
  8. Cupra 280 ST BCS Powervalve Turbo Back w/cat photos

Looks great! Drive by video please :cheeky:
  9. The ultimate front splitter thread

Has anyone fitted either of the the Maxton Cupra 3.5 side skirts yet? Im sort of tempted by them. Wonder if they are a pain to secure to the car :think: https://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/body-kits/seat/seat-leon-mk3/seat-leon-mk3.5-cupra/side-skirts-diffusers-v1-seat-leon-mk3.5-cupra
  10. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

€120 plus vat for the armrest with logo. €150 - €200 plus vat depending on the type of wheel and stitching for the steering wheel.
  11. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Havent heard back with a price for the arm rest yet but here is the laser engraving they did on the standard armrest to show me how it looks Cheers! As a rough guide a few years ago I had my steering wheel re-trimmed by another crowd for €150. Id say these might be a bit more though but id...
  12. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Cheers lads. This is the company in Ireland that did all of the work: http://at-autostyle.com/ Im not sure what the end price will be (including the door cards). Ill ask them for a price for just the arm rest on its own and post it back here. They also laser engraved the old arm rest material...
  13. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I really like the alcantara Cupra interior but have always found the faux leather on the centre armrest and door armrests to be a bit hard and uncomfortable. So I made up a custom design that matches the existing interior and had it re-trimmed in real leather instead (and added a Cupra...
  14. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Yeah that was my 300. Its the first time Ive had the Cupra on track and I was really happy with it. I could tell the brake fluid was starting to go off by the 4th lap out but I kind of expected that as its completely stock. Very close in terms of flat out speed to the M235i that ive driven...
  15. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Pretty sure I saw you at Mondello earlier. I was going for the afternoon session. How did it go for you?
  16. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Cheers! Appreciate the detail of the install and those photos! Did the spoiler take long to arrive? They seem to have mixed reviews looking at Google / Facebook
  17. The ultimate front splitter thread

Im thinking of just biting the bullet on this and ordering one for my 300. I wonder when they say "doesn't sit perfectly" is it noticeable?
  18. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

That looks ace! Was it difficult to fit? If you have any more photos of the rear spoiler lip you would you mind posting them? Im thinking of getting one of them too :cheers:
  19. Anyone had success with the wireless charger?

Works well for me with a Galaxy S7 and a otter box case which is pretty thick
  20. The ultimate front splitter thread

Ahh that makes sense I didn't realise the extra piece was missing! Thanks for the clarification.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise