Search results

1. Cupra_Jay_300

M135i Test drive....

Hi folks, I have 8 months left on my current Leon Cupra 290 Lux lease so I naturally started looking at its successor. As this is my second Cupra in 4 years I was keen to try something different and perhaps something outside the VAG umbrella. Practicality and performance being the two biggest...
  2. Cupra_Jay_300

Custom Cupra 300 Side Stripes

I have been toying with the addition of side stripes even before I got the car as I thought they looked so good on the new Golf GTI Clubsport. Being a strong fan of OEM+ I want to keep any modifications made to the car fairly subtle and hopefully tasteful. Decals were fitted by Wrapstarzpro...
  3. Cupra_Jay_300

Nevada White Leon Cupra 300 First Detail

Hi all I picked up my brand spanking new Seat Leon Cupra 300 last week. Its a 5 door, manual transmission, finished in metallic Nevada White. The surprise however was the free inclusion of the 'virtual cockpit' which had previously been an expensive extra :thumb: After a 200 mile round...
  4. Cupra_Jay_300

New Cupra 300 on the way!

Hi all Ordered my Cupra 300 back in October from IMG Seat. I went for a 5 door in Nevada White and April cannot come quick enough. I will miss my current car though when the time comes to sell, I have had my S3 for the last 2 years and have really loved it! Untitled by jamie hall, on Flickr
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise