Search results

1. interior

Poorboys natural look dressing works a treat for me. though ive been wanting to try Jeffs WErkstatt Prot, i think that'll be pretty excellent too!
  2. Collinite#476 opinions

yeah its great for durability, as said above 2 or 3 layers will last an age. Personally ive been using Victoria Concours wax on mine and my familys cars, and i really like that too, i might last less time, but i think it looks that bit better. as long as you plan on keeping it maintained id go...
  3. Mk3 Ibiza Cupra Full Detail

you've probably seen it on DW TBH iain :) haha
  4. Mk3 Ibiza Cupra Full Detail

pm me if your interested mate :)
  5. Mk3 Ibiza Cupra Full Detail

thepics are crap though :)
  6. Mk3 Ibiza Cupra Full Detail

cocked up cheers for looking
  7. Mk3 Ibiza Cupra Full Detail

10am on saturday After that i decided to over the car with Menzerna FF 85RD on a finishing pad. seemed to adda bit to the finish. Once all the polishing was done i broke out my new toy :lol: Its great :D Took all the dust away nicely. After this i went for Lime Prime Lite on a Megs MF...
  8. Mk3 Ibiza Cupra Full Detail

I did this a month or 2 ago, but totally forgot to post it up here, so here it is at last Before I started at about 11am on friday, i dont have any during pictures cos it started to pour with rain just as i started. I started with some carwashnwax citrus snow foam with a little...
  9. Lowering car by 60/65mm

coilovers are the only way for such a drop
  10. Lumpy Boost

ive not been measuring it, its just blatently obvious that the boost is dropping or the car is misfiring. I have a boost gauge but its not installed, maybe ill hook it up and see what it says to me.
  11. Lumpy Boost

perhaps ive done all the coil pack and no difference, ill try the maf on my way to work 2moro see how that goes
  12. Lumpy Boost

i dont really want to touch the actuator ive heard some nightmare stories about people changing theirs.
  13. Panel respray quotes

you only want it to spray over onto other panels if its perfect match, ive got a bit where they came onto the bonnet to blend it, but it wasnt a perfect match, now it pisses me off.
  14. Service indicator

i just did it there, it went as follows - key in, push trip reset button, ignition on, release button. Done. it did flash up 00000, with the first zero flashing, i thought this might be to set when it comes back on?
  15. Lumpy Boost

yep, not just once though, several times before i get to just below the limiter
  16. Lumpy Boost

nah it hesitates during boost, more noticably at like 3500rpm onwards but also sometimes as long down as 2k rpm
  17. Lumpy Boost

dont have vag com im afraid. Ive got new coils so im going through them to see if one'll fix it. Just put a new MAf on it a few months ago, so hope it isnt that.
  18. Lumpy Boost

no one?
  19. Lumpy Boost

After fixing my car, after a year of it being totally snooked, i immediately noticed how much faster it was :D BUT it started to get really lumpy on the boost, spose its kindda like a misfire, going then slowing, going then slowing etc in all gears. Ive read about it before but i cant remember...
  20. removing TCS button

no one?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members