Search results

1. er6nphil

Ibiza Cupra Head Unit

The buttons can be relocated, I have done this to mine. You need to buy the updated button panel for infront of the cup holder and the wiring to match.
  2. er6nphil

Airbag warning light after replacing radio

Because the cables were unplugged when you turned the ignition on the air bag system has seen a fault. You need to plug a odb reader in and reset the error code.
  3. er6nphil

Garmin and aftermarket headunit

I tried the other week to have both aftermarket unit and garmin (for the gauges) connected and couldn't get it to work [emoji24] Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  4. er6nphil

Replacing Car Radio

The buttons can be unclipped and installed into a replacement head unit Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  5. er6nphil

Nice one, seems like I am going to need to rip the standard head unit apart [emoji44] Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  6. er6nphil

Stereo Advice

Wiring kit you will need for it is a connects2 ctsst001 [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  7. er6nphil

Stereo Advice

I went for a pioneer sph-da230dab but I think there is a newer model out now. Really good headunit works with both android auto and apple car play [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  8. er6nphil

Stereo Advice

You would need these and the wiring harness to suit your car Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  9. er6nphil

Stereo Advice

I got this one as I needed to relocate the buttons, you don't need to do this. Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  10. er6nphil

Stereo Advice

Got my kit from here [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  11. er6nphil

Stereo Advice

Yeah you can get them at most places, ebay amazon etc... Just make sure its the correct wiring harness [emoji106][emoji41] Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  12. er6nphil

Stereo Advice

Yes any double din will fit you just need the correct mounting brackets and faceplate (y)
  13. er6nphil

Has anyone managed to have an aftermarket headunit and the garmin working? I only want it working for the gauges.
  14. er6nphil

Scorpion Exhaust...

I have bought a corba exhaust, sounds really good and is a hell of a lot lighter than the standard. Got it with only one silencer ;)
  15. er6nphil

Ibiza Button Panel Relocation Wire

The above french forum page worked for me :rocker:
  16. er6nphil

A Pillar removal

Thanks for the help all sorted now. Had to remove the trim, and I agree the clips are fiddly to get back in
  17. er6nphil

Ibiza Button Panel Relocation Wire

Has anyone got the diagram they could send me ? Thanks
  18. er6nphil

A Pillar removal

Please can someone help. I need to remove the A pillar in the passenger side to install a DAB aerial but I am not sure how it comes off. Also it has the airbag and i dont want to damage it. Thanks
  19. er6nphil

Fitting new Double Din Stereo to 2015 Seat Ibiza FR

You need to cut the plastic in the base of the dash out. And the mounting brackets will need screwing in once leveled up just done mine.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.