Search results

1. Changing rear discs on Leon Fr 2017

Access is really difficult on the rears to remove the caliper carrier, fortunately you don’t need to remove it to change the discs as there is sufficient space to slide them in.
  2. Cupra purchase

Was just looking at that on AT, congrats. I’ve got a 2020 Lux, unbelievable car.
  3. mk3 leon cupra res delete - lease car

Get the res clamped back on and you’ll be fine.
  4. OEM 19" wheels in a different colour

Thanks, although it doesn’t really help! I wanted to know the paint code for the colour & finish i.e. matt, gloss, etc.
  5. OEM 19" wheels in a different colour

They look amazing! What was the paint code & finish?
  6. mk3 leon cupra spoiler extension

I think most Mk3 Leon owners would go for the Maxton Design spoiler cap. You can get them from forum sponsors ‘AP Autostyling’, use code SCN10 for 10% off ;)
  7. New 2021 OEM Quality Copper Car Badges (Group buy now live)

Ordered mine yesterday, I’ll post when it’s fitted!
  8. Painting rear number plate plastic - advise

Sorry to bump a old thread but I’m looking to paint mine, does anyone know how easy/difficult it is to remove the insert?
  9. SEAT Introduces New “all-in” Aftercare Plan for SEAT cars aged 3-6 years old

Seems well worth it IMO. Hopefully they’ll still be doing it in 18 months time when my car turns 3!
  10. exhaust tips 2018 FR

I had an 1.4 FR on lease in Monsoon Grey, so it could be mine too 😂
  11. exhaust tips 2018 FR

Pink Stuff & a microfibre!
  12. Leon Cupra exhaust

Not sure if this helps, this is from the Res. Cupra 290 2020.
  13. Seat Sound Retrofit Kits

Very tempted by the Seat Sound & reversing camera retrofit, I’ll have to run it past the mrs 😅
  14. Team Heko Wind Deflector Fitting

They’re a pain in the arse, I have additional clips in mine and they still fall out. Thinking about removing them!
  15. Returning lease car with alloy damage

Get the tyre changed but leave the alloy, the lease company will still charge you if the repair isn’t up to their standard. They’ll charge a fixed fee for the alloy, usually around £100. I did a DIY repair on my alloy: Post in thread 'Scuffed Cupra 300 Alloy'...
  16. Cupra 300 service intervals

You can reset it yourself and then just get it serviced in month 23. Edit: follow this link for a how to guide:- https://seventrumpet.com/2019-seat-leon-service-inspection-reset-digital-cockpit/
  17. Cupra R front splitter

This any good? https://seatdirectparts.co.uk/parts/leon-cupra/cupra-2019-present/accessories-mk3-2018-present-facelift/seat-leon-cupra-r-2017-2020-carbon-fibre-front-valance-spoiler/
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.