Search results

1. Xile

Which Cupra Engines have MPI?

Popped the engine cover off this morning, you were right, it does have MPI ?
  2. Xile

Cheers, I’ll check it out. Thanks for the info
  3. Xile

Ah OK, so my 18 plate (manufactured March 18) Cupra 300 ST with 6 speed DSG will have MPI ?
  4. Xile

So, is that from 2019?
  5. Xile

Does anyone know which years the Cupra 2.0 TSI engines had MPI, I’ve googled it but have not come up with anything concrete? Thanks!
  6. Xile

2018 Cupra 300 ST - Clear water dripping under car

Thank you. The Aircon has been on full blast, so that makes perfect sense, I was hoping it would be something straightforward like that.
  7. Xile

2018 Cupra 300 ST - Clear water dripping under car

Hi, Earlier I was notified by a friendly shopper on a supermarket carpark that something was dripping underneath my car. I moved my car to inspect the small puddle of liquid, I expected it to smell like coolant but it turns out to be just plain water. I drove the car home and let it sit and it...
  8. Xile

Digital Dash

You need to press the buttons on your steering wheel (the two upper buttons on the right-hand side of the steering wheel above the view button and OK scroll wheel), select Driving Data, then scroll down to Driving Information, then press/click the scroll wheel, by pressing the wheel you can...
  9. Xile

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

When I drove my ST for the first time it actually surprised how quick it was, I knew it was going to be a quick car, but it still surprised me. My Mrs drove it for the first time last weekend, and she told me she thinks its scary!
  10. Xile

New Cupra owners, whats your MPG??

I have had the car since 3rd April, only covered 550 odd miles, and I think I have driven it relatively carefully, in fact 90% of the time the car has been driven in Comfort Mode, however, my average MPG is 25.1, so I would be interested to know what you guys have averaged over the past few weeks.
  11. Xile

Nice photo. That colour is growing on me. I didn't even consider it when I ordered mine, but I would if I was ordering one now.
  12. Xile

Calling Cupra experts

I have always driven manuals, but after reading/watching lots of reviews I decided to go with the DSG, and I am so glad I did. Plant your foot on the floor and get a much greater sensation of acceleration, and bear in mind it is 1 second quicker to 60 than the manual. If you get the DSG you will...
  13. Xile

I read a review on Auto Express, they rate the Conti's 3rd overall, but 1st in dry handling, 1st in wet handling and 2nd in wet braking. I've had the car a little over a week and it's rained every day since and so far I have been pretty impressed with the tyres, so no complaints from me either.
  14. Xile

Mine has ContiSport Contact 5P
  15. Xile

Very nice, I do like that colour
  16. Xile

The car was delivered a month earlier than expected (5 months), and its DSG, which is amazing.
  17. Xile

My Cupra ST was delivered to me on Tuesday, and it came with Cupra mats fitted as standard.
  18. Xile

I received my Cupra ST on Tuesday and the DSG is absolutely brilliant, and IMO is the most impressive thing about the car. The gear changes are quick, smooth and almost unnoticeable, I've always driven manuals but this DSG box is a game changer for me, personally.
  19. Xile

Cupra 300 Insurance

Thread resurrection.... If anyone is currently looking for insurance for their shiny new Cupra, I can recommend LV. 2018 Cupra 300 ST 4drive 44 yrs young + Mrs as named driver 16 yrs NCB 3 points Car on Driveway + Protected NCD (this is a £30 premium) Total £340.00 - This was by far the best...
  20. Xile

New Mats

Car was delivered yesterday, it came with mats fitted as per JimH’s post, they are not the best quality mats, but they do the job.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise