Search results

1. gilky

Anyone Able To Help Please

Cheers mate will give this a go see how I get on
  2. gilky

Cheers ma man will give this a go see how I get on.
  3. gilky

I'm sure I did as had it all on a big tray so I didn't miss anything. Would this cause my problem? Could it be that I've not put plastic baffle on right that's caused this?
  4. gilky

Cheers mate will get round to that tomorrow see how it gets on. You have any other idea why it would fill up so quickly at all? Thanks
  5. gilky

Would it make any difference to which is in/out on catch can. It's a creation motorsports catch can. Cheers
  6. gilky

Hi all, I have fitted a catch can kit from creation motorsports just yesterday as had a Split in the system. Done a coolant flush at same time. Ran car to bring to temp and Che k the coolant way glowing correctly, which all was good. Car was running for about 25 minutes just to ticking over...
  7. gilky

carbon canister delete

Hi all hope your all doing ok in this strange time in our lives. has anyone got a guide to delete the carbon canister please? I'm fed up of that noise and wanting to start tidying up the engine bay. Thanks
  8. gilky

rear anti roll bar.

Hi all hope your well during thsi strange time in our life's. I'm after some information about rear anti roll bar please. whats best make to get? 24mm adjustable is that the best? got a LCR 2005 bam. Any help to point in right direction would be great. Cheers
  9. gilky

Airbag light on after boost gauge install

This happened to me when I did the same thing. It clears vcds not a problem mate
  10. gilky

what have you done to your car today ?

That's the part I'm after yes. Cheers
  11. gilky

Any help would be appreciated

Yes held in with the 8 13mm nuts
  12. gilky

Can't find the part
  13. gilky

Metal part holding exhaust in place I'm after. Bolts to under of car mate
  14. gilky

It's bit metal part that goes across and holds exhaust I'm on about. Mine IST the best no more need replaced
  15. gilky

Part 12 mate
  16. gilky

what have you done to your car today ?

Wee wash n wax trued to fit new full milltek system but no joy. Got stuck and now can't find part needed. Can anyone help? It the part after the cat that has hanger for centre exhaust section to hold in place.
  17. gilky

Had no luck with hanger mate. Sorry no picture should have got picture today when under car didn't think. Hard to find part name or number haha
  18. gilky

I'm changing up exhaust here to fully milltek system. I and after the name of the part that's holding exhaust system after the the cat holding centre section please. In need of new part as mine isn't looking great
  19. gilky

Wheel spacers & STD LCR Wheels

Why you take your spacers off mate? Did the 15mm rub at all?
  20. gilky

DIY Front Splitter/Undertray

Check out "boqer123" on YouTube mate he does LCR videos and has a one peace under-tray and splitter man. Hope this helps
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.