Search results

1. New Leon - Build Date Confirmation ?

Thanks for the replies on that. It all seems a bit laid back and vague; but perhaps that is because I have got used to ordering things from Amazon and expect things almost the next day on a time specified.
  2. New Leon - Build Date Confirmation ?

Hi, I ordered a new Leon about 7 or 8 weeks ago. I was told the waiting time to receive the car would be around 10 or 12 weeks. I contacted the dealer about 3 weeks ago, who was a bit vague and sort of said no new update. Should I have received a specific build date and delivery time by...
  3. 18" Performance Alloys (Buckled!?)

Another really silly question- that exposes my complete ignorance. Is it possible to just swap the 18 " alloy wheels on a FR for bog standard 16" wheels; or is it more complex than that?
  4. 18" Performance Alloys (Buckled!?)

Thats interesting and worrying at the same time; I have just been looking at Leon FR advertised with performance 18 alloys. Everything looked good about the car, but I was concerned about the possible firm ride. If they are prone to buckling that would be a big concern for somebody like me...
  5. Leon ST Which wheel Size and Engine

Great Reply KXL - much appreciated. I am really out of my comfort zone with this. My concern with the newer engine is that its not tried and tested over the long term; from my age group that is the size of engine you put in a motorbike. I just wonder if it will last the distance so to speak - I...
  6. Leon ST Which wheel Size and Engine

I have never owned a SEAT before, and I am not a great mechanic - apologies for my very basic question. I have been looking at the wheel configuration on the Leon ST (estate) The SE Dynamic Technology is fitter with 17 " alloy wheels; the more expensive Technology is fitted with 16"...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members