Search results

1. Cupra 300 Stolen - Gutted

I really couldn't sleep for a few weeks, feel much better our new doors are fitted tho . Family always comes first, even if I cant enjoy myself on the back roads as much anymore
  2. Cupra 300 Stolen - Gutted

Thanks, I had anti-snsp locks fitted and a couple of cameras at front, but they don't do anything. I've now got a disklok steering wheel lock (£120) and although I don't really need it on the car I have now, it will defo be on the next one. You can fit ghost and then remove it before end of...
  3. Cupra 300 Stolen - Gutted

I live in west Yorkshire.
  4. Cupra 300 Stolen - Gutted

Oh, just to add to my woes, I had my car on the driveway ready to fit a brand new Maxton design front splitter which I had pre-drilled holes in the day before and was keen to fit the next morning. I will post this in the parts for sale section as its still in its plastic protection film and has...
  5. Cupra 300 Stolen - Gutted

Hi All, I just wanted to make people aware that you must take the security of your Cupra +yuor house seriously in this day and age. Recently I was woken up at 1am by a loud bang and loads of car noise to find 3 cretins had kicked in my front door, taken my keys and had pinched my Mystery Blue...
  6. Where to place axel stands on Cupra 300?

Thanks legojon, i will check again tomorrow, couldn't see anything like your picture today, but will check tomorrow
  7. Where to place axel stands on Cupra 300?

Hi all, I've got my new maxton design splitter (pics to come) and need to fit it on my Cupra 300. However after using the car jack today on the front car jack points, I can't see where I should place the axel stands to rest the car on. If i use the car supplied jack, there is not enough room...
  8. Best MPG's - Cupras

Car - Cupra 300 2018 july Long term (10k) 34.8 mpg I always drive in Cupra mode and mainly do motorway 90% of the time.
  9. Cupra vs FR

Having owned both and currently driving a Cupra 300: 1. I thought FR had more grip in snow, but conti's on my 300 are decent enough 2. I've had wheelspin in damp conditions, but it's down to how you use the throttle. (It doesn't happen all the time, just when you go too aggressive) 3. Yes, I do...
  10. Cupra 300: Sticking Clutch

Again I had the same experience. It was fine one day, but then the next it would play up. This went on for 2 weeks until i decided it had to take it in. When i got it to the garage they had a tech come down and I explained it was intermittent and they agreed to take it and take it for a test...
  11. Cupra 300: Sticking Clutch

My dealer involved seat UK who spoke to me on the phone to sort insurance for free on the hire car. The dealer had no cars available so the run around came from 'enterprise'. I didn't have to push them for all this which was good.
  12. Cupra 300: Sticking Clutch

I had the same syptoms as yours at 6K on my 300 and had flywheel and various other bits replaced. It was in the garage 4 days total. On the upside, it drives better than when I got the car new!
  13. 1300mls and clutch gone - Cupra 300

I had my clutch go 2 weeks ago with same issue as you. Mine had 5,000 miles (3months old) manual 300 mystery blue. They took it in for 3 days and replaced the fly wheel along with clutch plate and cable. It was spongy when changing gear for a week and they told me the plate had come loose and...
  14. Wind deflectors solution?

I have some Heko's fitted and drive daily on motorway. I can confirm that they do make noise on when at speed, however whilst I noticed it to start with, its not loud and you get used to it. The look of them outweighs the minor noise for me. The clips that come with them can be fiddly and I did...
  15. Full Link Volume

I've noticed this too - would be keen to know, as I'm always using Android Auto
  16. Let's talk MPG / consumption

Cupra 300 (2018) fwd
  17. Let's talk MPG / consumption

I'm getting 41-42mpg on regular daily 70mile commute (motorway) sticking it to 70mph
  18. Cupra 300 Resonator Delete

Can someone who may have already done this, advise if there is any difference to the sound when changing from comfort/sport/cupra mode on the Cupra 300. I suspect because you are taking out the resonator, this will just be loud all the time? Can anyone confirm this as I'm interested but don't...
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I went through a broker, so I guess this is why this was all completed upfront. My issue was that the small time dealer who received my car wasn't in a hurry to hand it over. Took the family out for a burst yesterday and we all loved the rapid pace compared to my previous 184 FR. Put a smile on...
  20. Android Auto - Not working Samsung S8+

have you tried doing this via bluetooth first. i.e, set the car to bluetooth and then open android auto and play some music that way? if that works, then close the app (via the app button and swipe right to close the app) then connect to the car usb and then try again I assume you have also...