Search results

1. UltraObamaX

Brake disc size?

Hi, anyone here able to tell me the correct front disc size please? 2013 1.4 tsi VSSZZZ5FZER014114
  2. UltraObamaX

MK3 retrofits

Hi, just got a 2013 1.4 tsi SE with tech pack, and already I miss some features from my old MK2 FR. I've just ordered a reverse camera from AE, looks easy enough to fit. I don't seem to have power folding mirrors, is there a way to add the motor to existing mirrors and change the switch? As I...
  3. UltraObamaX

Oil level sensor

Hi Does anyone know the part number for the oil level sensor on a cr170 CEGA? Been quoted £119 from dealer but wanna see If i can get cheaper. Thanks
  4. UltraObamaX

Fault codes?

Hi all, I have done a full scan using Car Scanner ELM OBD2 from the play store and have a load of stuff that I don't understand. Anyone here able to decipher this? Car is a Leon CR170 2009 CEGA if that helps. Cheers ============1============== P242A Raw code: 242A ECU: Engine control unit...
  5. UltraObamaX

Front shock diameter

Hi Looking at getting coilovers Does anyone know what size front shock diameter is on CR170? Thanks
  6. UltraObamaX

Which turbo

Hi all, I have a 2009 facelift FR, 2.0 TDI engine code CEGA. Does anyone know which turbo I have?
  7. UltraObamaX

VAG DPF alternative

Hi, I tried to use VAG DPF but unfortunately it's not compatible with CEGA engine. Has anyone used any alternatives? Thanks
  8. UltraObamaX

Turbo lag?

Can anyone help please? I have noticed an increase in turbo lag since having a new radiator last week. When it's running fine I can be in 3rd at 2000 rpm, put my foot down and it pulls pretty much instantly. When in 6th at 50 mph on the motorway I can floor it and it gets to 70 pretty quick...
  9. UltraObamaX

Parts list

Hi, just wondering if there is a parts list online anywhere that lists all the OEM parts? Thanks
  10. UltraObamaX

P0113 error code

Hi, I have EML on and error code p0113. I have read it could be fault IAT or damaged wires around it. Does anyone know the location of this? FR 2009 facelift TDI Thanks
  11. UltraObamaX

Engine swap

Hi, I require a new engine as my crank shaft has snapped. My engine code is CEGA. This might be a stupid question but I don't know a lot about engines. Would it be possible to do a straight swap to a CBBB engine? As these seem to be cheaper and they are both 170 bhp. Thanks
  12. UltraObamaX

Clutch and flywheel replacement

Hi, I am in need of a new clutch and flywheel as mine has disintegrated. Does anyone have experience with SMF conversion? Also does anyone know the part numbers? 2009 2.0 TDI FR facelift CEGA engine code Thanks
  13. UltraObamaX

Lower engine mount

Hi My engine is wobbling it's nackers off as I need a new lower engine mount. Could anyone recommend and link a fairly cheap and decent 1 please? Thanks
  14. UltraObamaX

Bad oil leak

Hi all. So today I had my Cam belt and water pump replaced at Midland VW. Also had full service. They said I have a bad oil leak from either EGR or throttle body. Any ideas how this can happen? And where to start looking? As I can't afford to chuck money at it for random parts hoping it fixes...
  15. UltraObamaX

Error code help

Hi can anyone help me please? I have intermittent flashing glow plug light on and yesterday my EML came on. Car doesn't feel any different to drive.
  16. UltraObamaX

Airbag light

Hi, I removed the glove box on my FL Leon to wire in my sub and now I have an airbag fault warning and light on. I was driving without the glove box connected. I have connected it back up and the light is still on. Any way to turn it off on my own?
  17. UltraObamaX

Vibe LOC2 V5

Hi, I have the vibe line out converter to use with my RNS510. Only problem is I have lost the packaging so I don't know which wires are which. Is anyone able to help? I have searched Google and I can't find what I am looking for.
  18. UltraObamaX

Mk2 FR Facelift. Need advice.

Hi everyone, I would like to know people's opinions and/or advice. I'm thinking of getting a Leon FR 2.0 tfsi Facelift 2010. The only problem is that it has 110000 miles on it. Should I be worried/concerned? It has full service history and timing chain has been replaced along with the water...
  19. UltraObamaX

Rns 510 amp Install

Hi, I am going to be Installing an amp and sub later, I have a LOC. Would it be better splicing into the front or rear speakers? And will it need coding? Also, where is the best place to wire the remote to? Thanks
  20. UltraObamaX

Pads don't fit???

I might just be really stupid, but I can't get the rear pads to fit. MK2 Leon FR. I searched on forum and found that I need 1KZ, I got them from euro car parts and they are bigger than what I already have in, I can't find a way to make them fit. Can anyone help?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.