Search results

1. 2019 Cupra door leak

That's a worrying update from the dealer... I used to have this problem with my drivers door when I first had my Cupra ST MY19. Even had a few drips of water fall on my arm when driving. Seemed to resolve itself after a few weeks.I put it down to the seal not being aligned and regular use...
  2. Anyone use a headrest DVD/iPad mount?

I use these for my kids 8" tablets. Cheap and work well. i have a 2018 Cupra with standard seats too. https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B075J9F989/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  3. 3 little things

Positives: 1. Driving it (300ST) 2. Practicality (it's an estate) 3. Colour (even though it wasn't the shade of grey I ordered) Negatives: 1. This! 2. As above for the boot 3. Quiet noise doesn't match performance, but keeps the family happy
  4. Water leaking under back seat

My 3 week old Cupra has water coming through the top of the front drivers door seal. I noticed it's been misted up often, but felt a drip on my arm and could see water forming and a couple of minutes later dropped again. Don't want to take it back to the dealer so soon!
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've got the Beats in my new Cupra and the clarity and depth of sound isn't a patch on the Bose setup on my previous 2015 Audi A6 Black Edition.
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Will try and get a couple of photos if it's dry tomorrow. There's already a video of it at the bottom of page 382! :yes:
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Collected my magnetic grey ST 4Drive today. Initial reaction is very positive! It's pretty quiet in the cabin, but I don't mind that too much to be honest. Copper badges more subtle in the flesh than they appear in photos/videos. I thought I would be disappointed it wasn't the monsoon grey I...
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

BCA didn't arrive to inspect my current car today, which means I won't have an opportunity to get any of the things they identify fixed before it goes on Friday. At least it gives me some time to get the windscreen replaced after recent stone chips. But did sign paperwork honouring the March...
  9. Beats Audio MK3 Leon vs SEAT Sound

Beats do 3 types of speakers. A white one. A black one. And a red one. [B)]
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Good news. Had a call just before 5pm saying they'll honour the March price. It's taken a lot of effort to get that! And I'm still waiting to see it on paper/screen, so still a little sceptical...
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I haven't signed a lease agreement yet, only the initial order. But I have paid a deposit to the dealer, so that might give me some leverage. They are definitely dragging their feet this morning! VWFS won't let me speak to them as the agreement isn't live yet. SEAT Customer Services don't want...
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Absolutely livid with SEAT tonight! Went to sign updated lease related paperwork at my local SEAT dealer this afternoon, before collecting my BW42 Cupra ST 4drive on 1st December (ordered in March) - and I realised they'd removed servicing, maintenance and tyres from my deal. After a lot of...
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Dealer sent me a walk around video of my BW42 Magnetic Grey ST 4Drive. Can't wait to collect now!
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My BW42 ST 4drive is "being prepared for delivery to the UK"
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Customer Services said my ST 4Drive (grey, seat sound & boot net divider) is confirmed for BW42. But they wouldn't say what specification I'm getting (as ordered/or what was in Scrogg's BW42 post) because they hadn't been told when in BW42 the transition would be made. Apparently the dealer will...
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

SEAT Strasbourg teasing me with this video of their ST 4Drive... Fingers crossed not too much longer to wait!
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just found these images of the Cupra R ST in Magnetic Grey on the Seat website. I like!
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered a ST Cupra 300 4drive in monsoon grey today. Added Seat Sound and (the very grown up) boot dividing net. Looking forward to taking delivery later in the year!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise