Search results

1. High mileage Cupra

Sadly I can’t as I am under 15 posts still :( He has it listed in the classified on the forum too. Looks sweet! I’ll keep you updated on my search! How long have you had your cupra now by the way??
  2. High mileage Cupra

There’s also this beauty from Drewcole on the forum. in the colour I like too. Just not sure if I’m biting off a project I cannot afford with my minimal experience?
  3. High mileage Cupra

The exact one! Il give the guy a call to see what he says, if it’s gone there’s always a few gems popping up it seems! Shame my Mum had a Cupra which she traded in 2 years ago with just 23k. I wish to this day she never sold it
  4. High mileage Cupra

Thanks for your reply! Nice to see you got 160K+ on the clock! Also I didn't know about the water pump so I'll be sure to check that out. Not sure I can link adverts from other sites on here without getting into trouble, otherwise id ask for your opinion :lol: , but it's the 2002 facelift...
  5. High mileage Cupra

Hey guys, been looking at a cupra recently in my area 1 owner FSH with 104k on the clock. Generally how long do these engines tend to go for if well looked after? Has anyone got to 200k? And is 1.7k a bit steep for something like this??
  6. Olá from sunny Portugal

Ola Tudo bem? How is the Leon scene in Portugal? I've been there a lot (my girlfriend is from Porto) there's some absolute classic gems over there and some proper driving roads inland! ;)
  7. The learning curve begins

Sounds sweet! Get some pictures up of it mate!
  8. Aloha!

Hey Guys and Girls, Firstly just wanted to get my foot in the door with the SEAT community and hopefully people can be of assistance. My own is experience is that both of my parents had a Leon Cupra R back in 2003, unfortunately one was stolen and never seen again and the other my mother...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.