Search results

1. new product - DTUK TCU+ Gearbox flash

Hi Guys, we launched these 3 weeks ago today to existing customers and in that time have over 130 running on cars in the UK/US/Oz and Europe, so I thought it was about time to let you guys know all about them.. ✅ Upto 40% Faster Gearshifts – enhances the performance of your car and gearbox...
  2. DTUK Tuning Box

this document was released around 2 years ago, and if you look at the module in the bulletin its actually a "can bus" style tuning box that connects to the ECU. As ours ( infant most others) connect at sensor level then there is no way that a tb1 code can be flagged, unless a technician sees the...
  3. DTUK tuning box

this is advice that were now sending out with new boxes, as a lot of people assume that the boxes will run on +3 and some others think that as you change from map 1 to 2 to 3 the power increases.. this should help and hopefully save some of you from having issues
  4. DTUK Box Leon 1.8 DSG

Hi Guys, 3 files on the 1.8 kits MAP 3 is our default/oldest file and is very linear and the power kicks in and around 2,500/3,000 rpm. Map 1 is based on this file, but the reaction time of the module is a lot quicker, the end result is that the file should feel more responsive and bring...
  5. DTUK tuning box

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL* We are kicking off black friday a little early here at DTUK HQ, we already have additional discounts on all of our kits on the website. We are now offering a FSR+ & VWR R600 Combo for the following vehicles: Audi S3 300PS/310PS, VW Golf GTI 220PS/230PS, Golf R 300PS...
  6. Anybody with VCDS in County Durham???

where abouts in County Durham are you based?
  7. DTUK tuning box

If you want to DM me your name I can check the software version you have as I revised the files about 2 months ago as our Skoda experienced something similar after a software update from Skoda
  8. DTUK tuning box

How old is the box? 150 or 184?
  9. DTUK tuning box

Sounds like the boost sensor is on its way out,
  10. DTUK tuning box

A customer with a cupra 280ps has just sent us this dyno sheet 358ps and 443nm
  11. Remap (I KNOW) Cupra 290

A customer with a cupra 280ps has just sent us this dyno sheet 358ps and 443nm
  12. DTUK tuning box

13. DTUK tuning box

so another example of the dyno lottery - DSG GTD running map 2 plus 2 240ps and 513nm https://youtu.be/76AmWiJxkm4 Ill post the graph as soon as the customer sends it across to us
  14. Remap (I KNOW) Cupra 290

We've recently tuned a brand new 310ps S3 and it has since been back to Audi for a full warranty scan and no flags were raised. Also the FSR module can be rejigged for thousands of other petroleum cars from a 1.2 fiat to a Ferrari 458.
  15. DTUK tuning box

Gary which files are you going to dyno as your files are different to what everyone else is running on their 150's which will cause even more confusion lol , and have you reconnected the boost sensor connection? The only reason i asked you to disconnect it was to prove something between the...
  16. DTUK box on an X-perience?

We've tuned a lot of Skoda vrs 4x4 and Audi A3 184 Quattro a and the feedback has all been positive.
  17. DTUK box on an X-perience?

and a DSG Skoda vRS dyno'd on germany on map 1 zero
  18. DTUK box on an X-perience?

so how about the other cars that have been dyno'd at independant dyno's that have produced the figures map 2 plus one on a DSG Golf GTD Map 1 plus 2 and map 2 plus 2 on our own manual Skoda vRS 184PS its not called the "dyno lottery" for nothing :)
  19. DTUK tuning box

as everyone likes photos, this is the DSG car i mentioned earlier at 252ps and 555nm the customer stated he cant feel the dip on the road, and it simply adds more weight to the term "dyno lottery" as he took it somewhere else and this dip wasn't there.. A DSG Golf GTD that was dyno'd in the...
  20. 184 FR DTUK CRD3+ user feedback

£459 Full list price, £399 online, or £379 via a discount code AP80 AP80 drops the crd3 down to £379 plus £6.95 postage
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise