Search results

1. Facelift led headlamps to work on pre facelift

Oh ok ..... As I’m a little lost and confused on this I was only going on what the dealers told me. Even though helpful they didn’t really want to get to involved as it wasn’t factored standard All help knowledge etc would be greatly appreciated
  2. Facelift led headlamps to work on pre facelift

Hi I went into my local seat dealer today to try and get to the bottom of this and this is what I was told. My bcm is part number 5q0937084clzo this for the normal 2016 prefaclift led headlights. With the new facelift headlights the bcm is 5q937084cq for lamps 315 MHz Or 5q0937085bp for...
  3. Does anyone actually reply on here anymore?!

I agree I joined this site for help,advice and well just general ideas on my new car I have trolled the site and yes I have gained some knowledge and some great reviews on jobs people have carried out which I’m sure some of them I will be using on my car. But many people read and there is no...
  4. Facelift led headlamps to work on pre facelift

Hi sorry for the the really late reply I got shipped overseas with work. I have the facelift led lights fitted I bought from a breaker. I was under the impression that it was just the bcm needed to be changed. Is this a mod you have done before or have knowledge of I need to get my car sorted as...
  5. Facelift led headlamps to work on pre facelift

Hi Thanks for the reply I have had a look and it filled me with a little hope at least I don’t have to bin the lamps and bumper and start again. I have tried to contact him and find out what is needed there is as of yet no reply but other post he has put is saying he will not tell...
  6. Facelift led headlamps to work on pre facelift

Hi all, I’m new to this site so not sure if this has a thread or not that has already been posted I have a 2016 1.2 tsi this was bought as a damaged unrecorded car with a mere 721 Miles on the clock direct from a rental company. Anyways long story short came with no front end parts ie...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise