Search results

1. Still getting white smoke [emoji35][emoji35]

Did you try changing the maf sensor?
  2. Still getting white smoke [emoji35][emoji35]

I hade the same problem, remaped and egr delete smoke was gone.
  3. Pls someone help with a map (turbo pressure sensor circuit) wire diagram

I have a seat leon fr 2008 bmn engine, having problems with the map sensor, I changed the sensor and the maf sensor and still same problem (the coil it's blinking on dashboard randomly, sometimes at start sometimes after I drive the car and stop de engine and turn it back on) sometimes it...
  4. Help with map sensor location

I found it, I was there :)
  5. Help with map sensor location

Anyone? Boost sensor on bmn engine?
  6. Help with map sensor location

Where is the map sensor on a bmn engine (170ps) (seat leon fr 2008) pls help I'm going crazy! I have a code p0236 on my leon and I want to clean my map sensor and didn't find anything online about the location of the sensor on bmn engine. The code comes and goes randomly in general kicks in on...
  7. Leon fr tdi 2008 hesitates when accelerating

I ignored the hesitation becouse it was there only some times and after the engine warmed up It was gone, but after I rebuilt the turbo realised it was gone, mine was also making strange noises, I mean like a jet engine.
  8. Leon fr tdi 2008 hesitates when accelerating

It won't show up anything on vag com, take out the maf sensor see what it does.
  9. Leon fr tdi 2008 hesitates when accelerating

Take out the maf sensor and drive the car around see how it acts, and look if it still smokes with the maf disconnected.
  10. Leon fr tdi 2008 hesitates when accelerating

A friend of mine told me about the egr, after I clean the egr it was a big difference, when the engine was warm it wasn't even there.
  11. Leon fr tdi 2008 hesitates when accelerating

Well second thing you can do is clean the egr valve and every pipe around there
  12. Leon fr tdi 2008 hesitates when accelerating

Mine has the dpf removed and doesn't smoke a bit after remap
  13. Leon fr tdi 2008 hesitates when accelerating

Mine was smoking before the remap, white smoke and it was puffing, like choking on cold. After remap engine smooth on idle and no smoke anymore, it smokes only when it's about 0 degrees outside, for like 5 min till it warms up. Mine was smoking on idle, when the car was moving and engine 90...
  14. Leon fr tdi 2008 hesitates when accelerating

I was at seat I stayed 3 hours, after 3 hours they said everything its OK. So I scratch my head and drive away, they say something about maybe egr, I told them I cleaned the egr, they say buy a new one I say whatever, then they said something about Injectors. When I did the remap on the car one...
  15. Leon fr tdi 2008 hesitates when accelerating

Could be the egr valve, when i bought the car it did hesitate a lot, only after a half hour of driving the hesitation was gone, but still came back on high rpm randomly, I took down the egr valve and throttle body and cleaned up everything over there, the hesitation on cold was gone, the one on...
  16. Leon Fr 170 Cold start issue

Mine does the same , glow plugs are the problems
  17. Leon fr tdi 2008 hesitates when accelerating

Had exactly the same problem, someone told me to change the fuel filter, no diference hesitation still there, rebuild turbo hesitation gone
  18. Seat leon fr 2008 loud knocking on acceleration while driving

sorry my bad i found it :whistle:
  19. Seat leon fr 2008 loud knocking on acceleration while driving

Does mk2 have a dog bone? I can't find anything, just some kind of gearbox mount, and engine mount, I see dog bone only for mk1, for mk2 can't find anything.
  20. Seat leon fr 2008 loud knocking on acceleration while driving

Hi again, I made a test run now , run it around for about 30 min then hit the gas hard and nothing, smooth no knock no nothing, the only difference between morning when I tried it and now is the road, it dried up, could be becouse of the tires on wet surface? But the sound is horrifying like the...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.