Search results

1. Help help ibiza tsi fr 2013

re help yes thanks i have sorted my fuse problem, i but a fuse back where it was not supposed to be, i wish seat (vw)would label the value and fuse number for all to see, it would make life so easey thanks again for your assistance frankval
  2. Help help ibiza tsi fr 2013

re fuses thanks for your reply but the diagram of the fuses is only dots on the plastic no numbers or what they are for i really kneed a photo of the fuses as they are in the car to have any chance of locateing any wrong placed ones thanks again for your help
  3. Help help ibiza tsi fr 2013

Can any one help me please i have a ibiza fr tsi 2013 model will any one with the same car please take a photo of the fuse pannell under the drivers STEERING wheel as i am at a loss with the position of the fuses (the position of what fuse is where ) haveing removed a few fuses to find whitch...
  4. windscreen washer fuse

yes on my car a 2013 fr it is a brown one 7.5 amp second on the left bottom row as you look from the windscreen out
  5. fsult showing for epc and eps

hi can anyone help please i had the fuse blow for the windscreen washers i replaced it and all ok but haveing removed several fuses to find the correct one, as no indication at all in manual, i now find my esp and epc lights are staying on, i have been told that you have to reprogram the control...
  6. fsult showing for epc and eps

hi can anyone help please i had the fuse blow for the windscreen washers i replace it and all ok but haveing removed several fuses to find the correct one as no indication at all in manual i now find my esp andepc lights are staying on i have been told that you have to reprogram the control...