Search results

1. stevie-p

Which Alhambra?

The windscreen is properly heated. It is just like the Ford system in that it has the metallic heating elements in the glass (wavy lines that run top to bottom in the screen). I have also had this on a couple of B7 Passats I have previously owned. From what I have been told, Ford owned the...
  2. stevie-p

Which Alhambra?

Welcome to the forum. Judging from the couple of items you have mentioned an SE lux from 2011 onwards is probably the way to go, the standard spec for them is quite impressive and includes, Electric rear doors and tailgate (remote open and close included), panoramic roof, full leather with...
  3. stevie-p

Alhambra vs Sharan 2017/2018 And things to look out for

I had the same dilemma when I bought my Alhambra in Jan 18. I have had VW's for years and wanted a Sharan but when I compared the specs between a Sharan SEL and a Alhambra SE Lux I was amazed at the Seat's value for money. I did have a couple of test drives in both and other than the badges...
  4. stevie-p

Alahambra door mirrors

Oh well, If you ever fancy a bit of a long day trip give me a shout and I will put the kettle on!!!! lol The modification viewpoint is prob one that has the possibility to start a long running debate, my view is that this not really a mod. The control module already has the feature available...
  5. stevie-p

Alahambra door mirrors

Hi, Welcome to the forum. I have just done the activation for this on my Pre FL Alhambra, so I can only help you with the coding for that, but if you have or can find someone with VCDS/Vagcom then give it a go. I don't think too many people have started playing about with Post FL models...
  6. stevie-p

Picked it up today, already been busy with VCDS!!

Plus, if you dont want to invest in it or are concerned about using it, then ask around the forums and you will no doubt find others like myself who are quite skilled with VCDS and will be able to sort the thinks you are wanting for a very reasonable amount of beer tokens. If you ever fancy a...
  7. stevie-p

Monks Seat - In life remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid people.........:D VCDS or Vagcom as some people call it is the system developed by the US company Ross-Tech and for many years has been, arguably, the best system to use for VAG diagnostics and electric module...
  8. stevie-p

Hi to all, So, this morning I collected my latest VAG car (but my first ever Seat). The car then. It is a 2013 SE Lux that already as an impressive standard spec, but after a lot of searching I found one with all the extras I wanted, these are; Heated front windscreen Media system 3.2...
  9. stevie-p

Bought a Seat the size of a small country.

Hi to all, I am new to this form but have been on other VAG forums for a number of years. I have taken delivery of my latest VAG car today, and it is awsome. So, with an expanding family the time had come to say goodbye to my Skoda Yeti 4x4 as it is just not big enough anymore. I had...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.