Search results

1. Cupra 300 Alloy Wheels

To update this thread, 1 of my Cupra 300 Machined Alloy Wheels has now been sold, meaning I have just 2 remaining if anyone is interested and doesn't want to pay the main dealer price of £662 for one of these wheels! As above, any sensible offers are welcome and happy to arrange delivery. Many...
  2. Cupra 300 Alloy Wheels

Just wanted to say I have tried to send a personal message but not sure if you have received it? I can confirm that the 3 x Cupra 300 Machined 19 inch alloy wheels are still for sale although not advertised anywhere. I was hoping for £1100 for the 3 but I will be open to sensible offers and...
  3. Cupra 300 Alloy Wheels

Good morning and thank you for the message. Yes, the wheels are still available as I have still not got around to putting them up for sale! I will send you a personal message to discuss further.
  4. Induction kit Cupra 300

I want to get an open induction kit for my Cupra 300 to enhance the sound and to give the car more character! The Ramair open system looks good value. Should I get just the induction kit, or is it worth paying extra to get the silicone hose and turbo elbow?
  5. Cupra 300 Alloy Wheels

Thanks for your enquiry. Yes, I have not got round to putting them up for sale yet. They were removed from the car with delivery mileage. I would like £1100 for all 3. I work in Bristol which is where I am storing the wheels.
  6. Cupra 300 Alloy Wheels

I have 3 of these wheels available if you are interested.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.