Search results

1. Semi Rigid Boot Liner

Just wondering if anyone has bought one or seen one for less than £75? I know people have been able to get hold of the central arm rest much cheaper than RRP, so want to check this isn't the same for the boot liner before I purchase. Dan Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. Arona is awesome

Found out on Friday that my car has been shipped [emoji4]. The ship is moored in Portugal at the minute and is due to arrive in the UK next Saturday afternoon Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  3. Arona is awesome

Have you been told how long this might take? Dealer has said mine is awaiting shipping too, but no estimated date for pick up yet. Keen to find out so I know when to hit the button on selling my current car Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. Arona Lead Times

Thanks for this. I had an update from the dealer today to say the the car is built and awaiting shipping to UK. Should be on course for delivery in late March/early April as you said Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. Arona Lead Times

Hi, I ordered my Arona Xcellence on 12th Jan and will now be heading into the 5th week since ordering, where I hope to receive confirmation of my build and delivery dates. I'm curious how long it took for other people to have their Arona' s delivered and if anyone who ordered at a similar time...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.