Search results

1. Apple CarPlay volume

Same issue in my ‘18 Ibiza. Don’t think there’s any workaround to getting the volume up. If I need to use Spotify to access something other than next song, I’ll do this in CarPlay then revert back to BT audio. Song continues without issue and volume noticeably louder.
  2. Lease - tyre upgrade

Hi, after people’s opinions/advice. I have a Cupra 290 on order on a lease with ZenAuto and I’m considering putting Michelin PS4s on it straight away - do you think A) it’s worth doing this considering it’s a lease car and B) it’s worth swapping out brand new tyres straight away - is it that...
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Zen Auto told me any VAT registered garage.
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

They called me about a week after I had the survey. The important “spec check” isn’t much to check- basically: you’ve ordered a car, it has wheels, yes? Mine is also from Listers Coventry Ordered Jan, expected delivery mid to late April. No build week yet though and after reading through this...
  5. Some lovely dealership detailing

The sun really showing up this dealership’s washing techniques!! ‍♂️
  6. Side mirror when reversing

Did this work? Keen to get this activated if possible, no one seems to quite get this working so far.
  7. Tyres

Picked mine up yesterday, Michelin Primacy 3s. Not sure what they're like yet.
  8. VCDS or OBD Eleven Coding Tweaks

Anyone managed to get auto mirror dip when reversing set up?
  9. March 1st 2018

Thanks Woksin. Hoping April!
  10. March 1st 2018

Dealership says car is being built in week14 (first week in April), when can I realistically expect to get the car?
  11. 500 mile review

Great write up Peter. Really interesting to hear your thoughts so far. Picking our new Ibiza up next month hopefully so on here a lot looking for as much information I can get during the wait.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.