Search results

1. whiteyrfc92

Stripping Cupra 280 to sell.

19” Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. whiteyrfc92

I also have the black silicone R600 intake hose! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. whiteyrfc92

Hi all! Sadly about to start looking at stripping my Cupra 280 for sale in the coming weeks as i no longer get the full use out of it with having a vehicle that is provided to me for work. Selling my Cobra Sport exhaust... Cat back non resonated. This was bought brand new direct from Cobra...
  4. whiteyrfc92

Windscreen frozen on the inside..

It’s a nightmare, have to add on 20 minutes sorting it out before getting to drive :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. whiteyrfc92

Windscreen frozen on the inside..

Happy New Year all! Went to jump in the Cupra this morning and noticed the inside of the windshield is frozen.. must be moisture getting in somewhere, before i start doing some invest has anyone experienced this? Common fault?? Here’s a pic. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. whiteyrfc92

Led Upgrade

From what i could read it’s not a cheap job, wiring looms, level sensor and even the actual LED head units themselves. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. whiteyrfc92

Led Upgrade

Here is a post from a few years ago.. https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/mk3-leon-headlight-conversion-to-led.417554/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. whiteyrfc92

R600 Intake

Thanks mate that’s perfect! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. whiteyrfc92

R600 Intake

I have recently had my R600 intake delivered and was going to fit it soon. Does anyone have this installed and can show me the a picture of the small modification you have to make to allow it to fit? Thanks very much. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. whiteyrfc92

Potential Android Auto/Apple Carplay upgrade for 2014/2015 cars

Following, i have a 14’ Cupra but working away from home so unable to provide the pictures but definitely interested in the outcome of this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. whiteyrfc92

Why does the Audi S3 feel faster than Golf r and Cupra 300

Yeah my bad i forgot the title was talking about the latest Cupra with 300ps. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. whiteyrfc92

Why does the Audi S3 feel faster than Golf r and Cupra 300

To put it simply... That’s because it is. 30-40 more BHP as standard and is AWD. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. whiteyrfc92

Joining the club....

Welcome to the club [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. whiteyrfc92

Difference in exhaust notes between DSG CUPRA 280,290 & 300

This is true, i can’t say i have heard a 290 or 300 in person so i can’t really comment other than from what i have heard from YouTube videos which obviously sounds far worse. It’s a shame when compared to the Golf R etc. which sound a lot better IMO. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. whiteyrfc92

Difference in exhaust notes between DSG CUPRA 280,290 & 300

All 3 don’t sound good to be honest, Cobra sport cat-back exhaust fitted and disconnecting the sound actuator on my 280 has fixed this though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. whiteyrfc92

Cupra 280 Mods - Insurance (UK)

Just switched to them today Andrew, my old insurer refused me today once i mentioned mods. Everything legal and peace of mind now! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. whiteyrfc92

Would definitely recommend Adrian Flux if anyone is looking to switch insurer to facilitate any future modifications they have in mind. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. whiteyrfc92

Yeah i really can’t argue with £700 for the year considering my age, i live in scotland too which probably helps, didn’t realise London boosts the premium? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. whiteyrfc92

So GoSkippy flat out refused to insure with modifications so i did a quick comparethemarket search and the cheapest i could find was £1500 for the year..... Gave Adrian Flux a call and they have managed to get me a yearly premium with an added £194 per year and they also include unlimited...
  20. whiteyrfc92

Thanks for the reply, i’m currently at ~£500 with GoSkippy at age 25. Gonna give them a ring now and i will post the results! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk