Search results

1. Fipsy

Washer jets

Evening all. My 2010 FR washer jets spray 90% at the base of the screen. I’ve tried to adjust them but can’t seem to work out how. Are they knackered or is there someone that can “point me in the right direction”? Apologies for the crap joke.
  2. Fipsy

Rear washer pipe popped off

Morning all. I’ve followed what I can of this thread https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/guide-how-to-fix-the-common-leaking-rear-washer-pipe-in-the-boot-passenger-footwell.256638/ But I’ve hit a wall now. I can’t for the life of me work out how to get the black trim panel off to be able...
  3. Fipsy

2010 Leon FR boot lock issue

Afternoon all. Just gone to open my boot on my 2010 Leon FR and it’s not opening but making a strange noise from the motor. Not sure if I can upload a video. I’ll try YouTube. Is it an easy fix or needing a replacement latch/motor? https://youtube.com/shorts/fX5elsIQ4jE?feature=share
  4. Fipsy

Backbox delete

Good morning all. The backbox on my 2010 FR 170 is pretty battered now. Outer skin has peeled massively which is just getting worse. I’ve seen this delete pipe for a reasonable price but what I’d like to know is if I was to remove the box and replace with this pipe am I going to make my car...
  5. Fipsy

VCDS

Afternoon all, I've got an issue with my actuator and am desperate for help. Is anyone on here from Tamworth or close by and has VCDS? Can possibly fit the actuator myself but need VCDS to calibrate it into the correct position with correct voltages etc. Thanks in advance, Dave
  6. Fipsy

Flashing glow plug light (P2563)

Morning all. I have a 2010 fr 170bhp and the past 4 days the glow plug light has started to flash and the message engine fault workshop flashes up. The light only flashes for about 60 seconds then vanishes again. Sometimes comes back on for a second time but not always. Very intermittent. I have...
  7. Fipsy

Lacquer peel

Afternoon all. In a previous post I stated that I’d got real bad lacquer peel on my bonnet. It’s got real bad now and have decided the cheapest option due to funds would be to wrap it. I’ve found a place close to me that supplies the wrap at great prices. A friend recommended them after using...
  8. Fipsy

Bonnet

Afternoon all. Having serious issues with my bonnet paint/lacquer. Anybody else had this? Not sure if it’s just crappy lacquer or if something has been done to cause this. Any ideas much appreciated. 2010 Leon FR. Thanks, Dave
  9. Fipsy

12v lighter socket

Evening all. I’ve searched but can’t find anything to solve my issue. Had to replace the battery on my 2010 Leon FR yesterday due to it giving up the ghost, since replacing it the 12v lighter socket by the handbrake is now seemingly permanent live. Pretty certain it wasn’t before as upon...
  10. Fipsy

Intake manifold error

Evening all. I e got the P2015 error on my 2010 Leon FR 170. I’ve had a look but have no idea as to how I get the motor off to replace the bracket. I believe I have the plastic manifold but all the videos I’ve seen for adding the bracket show it been done already removed or having 3 screws at...
  11. Fipsy

Heater issues

Evening all. The issue i'm having on my 2010 fr170 is the heater isn't getting as hot as it used too. I say that for the drivers side as the passenger side gets hot but unless you mess with the different heater positions the drivers side just blows cool/warm. If i switch between face/feet/screen...
  12. Fipsy

Door seals

Evening all. I get a slight wind noise whilst motorway driving and have noticed the door seal on the B pillar has a small gap. Is there an easy fix for this or is it a case of replacing the seals completely? I've attached a couple of photos to show the gap.
  13. Fipsy

Auto folding mirrors

Afternoon all, I own a 2010 leon fr 170 and the issue I'm having is the drivers side mirror doesn't always fold out automatically with the ignition. Passenger side folds out all the time with no problem. If i turn the switch to close then open a couple of times the drivers side then folds out...
  14. Fipsy

Lumbar support

Morning all. Just done a short trip in my 2010 leon fr and the drivers seat made an unusual click/clunk noise with a sudden movement at the base of the back rest and the lumbar support no longer works. The adjustment dial just spins both ways to where max/min would be. Would anybody know if...
  15. Fipsy

Pulley rattle

Afternoon all. Hope somebody can shed some light for me. I have a 2010 Leon fr 170bhp. Accelerated hard in 1st gear the other day and since then I've had a rattle. Originally I thought exhaust heat shield but on closer inspection it's the fan on the pulley wheel under the alternator pulley. Is...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.