Search results

1. BOBisREADY

Seat Leon MK2 crankshaft...

location: Dubai Year: 2009 Engine: CDL WHATS UP SEAT PEEPS!!!!! I’m in desperate need of some help, start a smoking engine rebuild and after getting everything sorted, machine shop tells me my crankshaft is out of tolerance...soooo fml. Having a stupid hard time tying to locate one, and get it...
  2. BOBisREADY

Parts Needed....

Thx, JHOX...I will keep that in mind, I’ve ordered a few parts from ecs tuning but as a mk4. So I’m guessing these to models both can contribute to my mk2 Leon. Just need to find a site that ships to the uae that has performance parts
  3. BOBisREADY

Parts Needed....

Are the VW golf mk4 completely interchageable in reference to under the hood and suspension mods
  4. BOBisREADY

Parts Needed....

FB, thx for the reply, I’m gonna check out the site now...and in the uae it’s extremely hard to find a place to get oem/salvaged parts
  5. BOBisREADY

Parts Needed....

2009 Seat Leon (1p) - I’m looking for parts within UAE if (salvaged or new), or a good site that will ship. Please reach out via thread or pm. Thx,
  6. BOBisREADY

UAE Seat’s please stand up!!!,

This is unbelievable I have seen mk2’s on the street, but none on the site in my AO...jus looking for mk2 owners in UAE...this is such a rough crowd!!!
  7. BOBisREADY

Boot Lock Mechanim

Thx for help...most useful
  8. BOBisREADY

225/40R18...

Trying get an idea of how to get a better ride out of my set of tires, do I go wider, taller.....? Looking at 235/40r18 y or 235/45r18 y would love some insight.
  9. BOBisREADY

Boot Lock Mechanim

Would you have a part number?
  10. BOBisREADY

Boot Lock Mechanim

Question, would you happen to have a link for this part, my problem is that it will no longer open and I get this wired noise...any help would be awesome!
  11. BOBisREADY

Tailgate Problem

Hello, if you could repost the pics that would be so awesome being I’m have in general the same problem
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.