Search results

1. Chip to alloys, unlucky or bad quality finish?

Thank you for your detailed reply, much appreciated. Yes I go down the touch up route.
  2. Chip to alloys, unlucky or bad quality finish?

Hi all, I've had my leon fr around 4 months (2000 miles on the clock) now from new and today after giving it a wash have noticed two of my alloys have chips. I have the 18" 30/3 alloys. Have I just been unlucky with stone chips or are the finish on these alloys a little soft. Alternatively...
  3. New leon FR 1.4 with some minor issues

Thanks for replying, they do seem to be getting better day by day. The car now has 450 miles on so hopefully by around 1k it will be totally gone. :) I know exactly what you mean. :D
  4. New leon FR 1.4 with some minor issues

The bite point seems normal and not close to the floor. In regards to the car creeping do you mean putting the car in 1st gear and letting out the clutch and seeing if it creeps? After reading some other threads i'm thinking it might just need the gear linkage adjusting. Might be time for a...
  5. New leon FR 1.4 with some minor issues

Thanks for posting, my 1st gear problem seems to happen more often and I've noticed it lot after sitting in neutral in traffic or at traffic lights. It sometimes goes into 1st gear perfectly smooth, sometimes goes into 1st gear but feels notchy and other times will only go in half way into 1st gear.
  6. New leon FR 1.4 with some minor issues

Hi all, I picked up my brand new leon fr tsi 1.4 around 10 days ago and have noticed a couple of issues and wanted to see if other members here have had any of these issues. • I sometimes have problems getting into 1st gear and have to go back to neutral and release and re press the clutch...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.