Search results

1. DannyallenFR

OBDeleven device

Hi thought I'd pop it in here does anyone have an obdeleven standard edition and want a pro code? Sold my obdeleven and have the code for pro never been used.... Drop me a msg 07828967767 ***FREE UPGRADE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS*** only have the 1 code I bought. Thanks Sent from my...
  2. DannyallenFR

Horrible noise like blown exhaust

Hello again Thought I would pop this in here not seat related but you lot are alot more helpful than the Merc forum [emoji16] when driving I'm getting this intermittent fault it sounds like a blown exhaust but only happens once a week maybe for 10 mins doesn't matter hot or cold, Merc say they...
  3. DannyallenFR

Car is now sold

Hi every1 Today was the day I sold the leon so I'm no longer an owner of a SEAT I will still be popping on now and then, it was sold to arnald clark SEAT newcastle if the new buyer does join on here and I miss it please send me a msg as I have kept all the receipts for the amount of work...
  4. DannyallenFR

HELP!!!

Once again I'm getting white smoke blowing out of the exhaust more so when it's warmed up it also has a diesel smell once it starts the dpf has been done the turbo has been done oil level ks fine not losing any I'm losing the will to carry on anybody shine some light on it for me before I give...
  5. DannyallenFR

A quick guide on swapping the mk2 diffuser

Hey Thought I'd post a quick guide to help others who are thinking of changing from the standard diffuser to a aftermarket 1, it's not brilliant in any way shape or form but hopefully it helps. I started by removing the rear section of my back box (Just until I can get a new1 fitted) then I...
  6. DannyallenFR

Mk2 cupra r spoiler

Hi Silly 1 my spoiler arrived today do I get it sprayed gloss black or the same paint code as my car? Cheers Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  7. DannyallenFR

My mk2 leon project so far.

Hey Been here for 6 months now so here's my journey so far... My wife was pregnant so needed a car for work so she could keep the family motor [emoji849] so I bought this fl 2010 2.0fr with 95k on the clock here's how it looked when I bought it, it was lowered 35mm on apex springs and was...
  8. DannyallenFR

Exhaust change advice.

Hey As I have ordered a cupra r style diffuser for my fr i need to now change my exhaust again does anyone know anywhere in Newcastle Upon Tyne area that they can reccomend would do this? Because I ha e just fitted a miltek cat back I'm thinking keep the pipework then just adjust from the last...
  9. DannyallenFR

What to do next...

I have found that the dpf I purchased and fitted was collecting oil and burning it when the exhaust was hot (Smokey exhaust) so I have a genuine band new 1 fitted next week al do the air con hasn't worked since ownership and have found the bolt that controls the compressor is missing so I have a...
  10. DannyallenFR

Still getting white smoke [emoji35][emoji35]

As in title I have now changed the turbo and dpf driving this morning again white smoke blocking my rear view for a few seconds twice in a matter of 10 min driving. Any other things I should be checking? I'm fed up of it now. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  11. DannyallenFR

Miltek exhaust sound

Hello again, So I have had my fr 170 now 4 month I have just bought a miltek cat back as the back box shielding is all corroding on it so thought I should treat her, and was wondering what the sound was like? Anybody have 1 fitted on a 2.0 fr 170? Or a diesel in general with the dpf fitted? I...
  12. DannyallenFR

Alloy refurb colour?

Booking my car in for its alloys to be refurbished just wanting some ideas of colour also going to do callipers? Pics of people's would be a great help in deciding I was thinking maybe a dark bronze or grey? Thank you Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  13. DannyallenFR

Dsg oil change

As above I'm looking for some info/help I have just had my Leon fr 2010 with 95000miles in for cambelt and water pump change, I was then asked when my car last had dsg oil change? where will I find this as in services it didn't show? When he changed the belt I had to change the engine mounts as...
  14. DannyallenFR

Smoke when driving

Hi Hoping someone can shed some light on this for me when I'm driving from cold to engine warming around 10 15 mins I get a cloud of smoke from the exhaust for around 1 min max then it goes away it's like a white I have a video showing it but can't upload. Just had the turbo changed roughly...
  15. DannyallenFR

Adding dab roof ariel

Hi Since upgrading to the rns 315 I now want to change my roof ariel and wire in a dab ariel. Does anyone know where to get 1 that will direct fit? Can I get a base and antenna from a seat vw? Thanks
  16. DannyallenFR

Grinding droning noise when driving

Hi Since having bought the car so far in 6 weeks I have changed all discs and pads rear caller and new turbo.... the other day I had it full lock right hand down and it was knocking now im getting a rubbimg noise? Has anyone had this issue? Im goimg to chexk the cv boots on Tuesday but have a...
  17. DannyallenFR

Headunit upgrade

Hello again I know it has been covered loads but I have a crappy mp3 headunit in my2010 Leon fr I believe it's a facelift version? and want to upgrade to a unit with Bluetooth phone calling I have tried the android 1s lasted 1 week before they broke and tried a xtrons also faulty sound only 1...
  18. DannyallenFR

Two a anyone know if the cupra grille will fit fr facelift?

As in the title I'm after fitting a cupra grille into my fr as the 1 I have has been painted and not very good. All stores I try say it won't fit because part number is different but I thought I would see if anyone has done it because they look the same? Thanks Sent from my SM-G950F using...
  19. DannyallenFR

First probably stupid question.

Hello Today I removed the front grille so it could be painted gloss black (was red when bought) it came out very easily but when I refitted it it is no longer sitting flush at the bottom. Have I fitted it incorrectly? Is my question I have done it 4 times now same result each 1. Please go...
  20. DannyallenFR

Hi everyone Fresh meat from Newcastle Upon Tyne just bought a mk2 Leon fr 170. On here because I'm always needing help [emoji1]. Hopefully I can help someone else too. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.